Dragon Spring Mini meet

So the weekend of 16/17. I will probably only make it Sunday. I just hope the weather is good. Anyone have thoughts on the weather?

We should do it March 9-10, cause then I'm on spring break and I'll go up with with a tent and spend 4 days :dance:

I thought my break was 8-18, but it turns out it starts next Monday...

Can't do the 9-10th....i have a cousin and his GF coming in from Ireland. Found out last night....

If I leave on Sunday morning it will take me 3.5 hours. We should say lunch time at the den, if it will be open.

Who is down for the mini meet? I plan on being there.

I will also be there.

<----this guy will b there on Sun Mar 17th
Time & location please...

While I never doubted for a second that you would be there, you're killing me with this sun thing BBQ.

If I leave on Sunday morning it will take me 3.5 hours. We should say lunch time at the den, if it will be open.

Lunchtime? Between the two sites the majority of the people involved in this thread are dedicated, old school, die hards. The bulk of you have ripped the Dragon WAAAAAAY more times than I have, and every one of us counts down the days until the next time we all meet up there. So how come I'm the only one willing to hit the road at 3:30 am, so I can get up there first thing in the morning to watch the sun rise then eat some breakfast with whoever the first member is that's searching for bacon to get rid of their hangover? Weak. :giggle:

I'm totally messing with you guys. :worms: :bleh:

I will also be there.

While I never doubted for a second that you would be there, you're killing me with this sun thing BBQ.

Lunchtime? Between the two sites the majority of the people involved in this thread are dedicated, old school, die hards. The bulk of you have ripped the Dragon WAAAAAAY more times than I have, and every one of us counts down the days until the next time we all meet up there. So how come I'm the only one willing to hit the road at 3:30 am, so I can get up there first thing in the morning to watch the sun rise then eat some breakfast with whoever the first member is that's searching for bacon to get rid of their hangover? Weak. :giggle:

I'm totally messing with you guys. :worms: :bleh:
I will be there early, especially if I head up sat. I want some early morning runs too.

I will be there early, especially if I head up sat. I want some early morning runs too.

I see how it is. You got called out, did a 180 and now you're talking like a man who wants to maximize his Dragon time. Once again I'm just messing with you and giving you grief. :bighug: :fistpump:

I see how it is. You got called out, did a 180 and now you're talking like a man who wants to maximize his Dragon time. Once again I'm just messing with you and giving you grief. :bighug: :fistpump:
I never said I wouldn't be there early. I was just suggesting a good meeting time. I think breakfast would be a good time to meet.

Maybe I'll do a super mega day trip. leave Sunday morning at like 3 AM and get there at 7...it could work

Either way I'll be there. DRAGON SUCKAAAA

Last edited:
Is there camping on 28 by the bottom of the dam? I know I've seen campers there but I can't remember if I've seen tents. Also, I haven't looked into what you gotta do to camp up there, fees etc. If I do go up Friday or Saturday then I'll be camping. Hotels too expensive...unless someone wants to split a room at the Tuskegee. $30 per person a night :woot:

Back