FB2Chris' PMM FB2 MT

if it's crooked, it's probably not installed correctly. the bolts fit in a certain way, and if you don't align them right, you can still get them threaded, but the exhaust doesn't seat properly. that's why it looks crooked, and probably why you broke a bolt

if it's crooked, it's probably not installed correctly. the bolts fit in a certain way, and if you don't align them right, you can still get them threaded, but the exhaust doesn't seat properly. that's why it looks crooked, and probably why you broke a bolt

That makes sense. I thought it may have been because of the hanger; as you can see in the first picture of the size comparison the hanger is a little big for the 8th gen Si axle back. The mid-pipe flange is slightly messed up, so I'm going to look into a Dynomax Bullet and have an exhaust shop do the required welds for me.

How's the Si exhaust sound?

That knob is a bigass chunk of metal!

The Si axle back sounds great! It's a little louder than with the stock muffler, but it's subtle. The shift knob on the other hand, lol, I wasn't expecting it to be that heavy when I took it out of the box..I like it! If I don't get the axle back adjusted this Friday, the shift knob along with the blue ambient light kit will be installed. AND if my sliding arm rest arrives by then, thet'll be installed too :thumb:

Night shots of the ambient lighting kit will be uploaded later tonight.

Tomorrow I will be installing my Progress rear sway bar and fixing my Si axle back.

Last edited:
I installed the Progress 22mm rear sway bar today, however is not 100% complete. The OEM sway bar end links are junk and will be replaced with a pair of Moog sway bar end links.

Last edited:
Nice. The muffler is straighter, but you can probably lower it a bit by bending the two hangers on the muffler.

The stock swaybar. :omg: It looks like a bent coat hanger. You'll definitely notice a massive difference. Holy crap!

Nice. The muffler is straighter, but you can probably lower it a bit by bending the two hangers on the muffler.

The stock swaybar. :omg: It looks like a bent coat hanger. You'll definitely notice a massive difference. Holy crap!

:rotfl: Yeah 11mm stock rear sway bar FTL! 22mm is where it's at!

I'm going to try flipping the rubber isolator upside down as the hanger holes will be lower.

After missing the delivery yesterday, I picked up my Modulo Sports grille this morning before work. It's killing me because I have yet to open the box! It'll be installed tomorrow before work since I'm working second shift :)

Back