FB2Chris' PMM FB2 MT

Nice Mods Chris!
So third time was a charm to fix your exhaust so it is straight and at the right level.
Props to you for being determined to get that right. Nice job.

Thanks Pauly! Third time's always a charm ;) I have OCD so I wouldn't have cared how many times it too to get it perfect lol.

Me likee!! cant wait to see it in person... im bringing my sony NEX 5 this time... ill be taking manyyy proo picss !!!

Pro pics! I brought my Nikon last time but didn't use it; it's not a pro one though lol.

The Moog end links are finally in which completes the installation of the 22mm Progress rear sway bar! I briefly took the car out, but due to rain I couldn't take corners like I wanted to ;)

Last edited:
Just an FYI for those who are considering the Progress rear sway bar, it does sit a little close to the exhaust pipe. I can't say how close it sits to the non-Si exhaust pipe, but the bar does touch the Si exhaust pipe. Although it does touch, I have yet to hear any type of rattling.

On a side note, it's amazing how easy rust forms... I already have some surface rust on the undercarriage that I'll have to take care of when it gets warmer :(

Over the past couple days I've been able to really test the Progress rear sway bar... Wow, what a difference! There's significantly less body roll and the oversteer isn't even that bad. Definitely worth the money for those who are considering it.

Last edited:
:woowoo: I came home to find my genuine Honda Access door sills have been delivered! Unfortunately they won't be installed until the warmer weather arrives so they can adhere properly.

Last edited:
Back