FB2Chris' PMM FB2 MT

:woowoo: I came home to find my genuine Honda Access door sills have been delivered! Unfortunately they won't be installed until the warmer weather arrives so they can adhere properly.

20130227162523.jpg
Nice! ...did you not learn from my heater techniquee?!?

One thing I dislike about the LX is the minimal wiper speeds so I'm adding variable intermittent wipers to my list, which I'll be doing a DIY for since I have not seen one :thumb:

One thing I dislike about the LX is the minimal wiper speeds so I'm adding variable intermittent wipers to my list, which I'll be doing a DIY for since I have not seen one :thumb:
Man your going all out!.im assuming your keeping this car for a while??

Man your going all out!.im assuming your keeping this car for a while??

I have some more ideas up my sleeve but I need to do some research ;) Yeah I'm going to keep it for a while. I mean I don't owe much on it and by time I pay it off I'm going to be out of school, looking for a house, etc. So anywhere I can conserve money is a plus :D

I just placed an order for the Si spoiler!!! :woowoo: When I pick up my B pipe Saturday I'm going to ask about a template. I mean if dealers are willing to install the Si spoiler on non-Sis they have to have some type of template :think:

I feel like the 2013 spoiler on a 2012 would make the rear look like a SRT4 lol.

si spoiler or the decklid is what i would go for as well! nice and subtle!

Yeah the Si spoiler is only like $10 more than the deck lid and I think it looks better. The only downside is the lack of a template.

I just placed an order for the Si spoiler!!! :woowoo: When I pick up my B pipe Saturday I'm going to ask about a template. I mean if dealers are willing to install the Si spoiler on non-Sis they have to have some type of template :think:
Mmm good thinking

Back