FB2Chris' PMM FB2 MT

Man the build is coming along excellent! The exhaust, the sways, ambient, shift knob, foot pedals.... on and on. Looking great

The axleback looks much much better and the Modulo grille looks great unpainted.

Last edited:
Where did you get your axle back and your modulo I ask because I was trying to find both but can not seam to

The Si axle back I picked up locally and the Modulo Sports grille I bought from another member. Check the 8th gen forums, CraigsList, and eBay for an 8th gen Si axle back. As for the Modulo Sports grille, your best bet is eBay unless you can source it in from Asia.

The Si axle back I picked up locally and the Modulo Sports grille I bought from another member. Check the 8th gen forums, CraigsList, and eBay for an 8th gen Si axle back. As for the Modulo Sports grille, your best bet is eBay unless you can source it in from Asia.
Ok thank you I thought as much I just didn't know if you had a place where you ordered them

Ok thank you I thought as much I just didn't know if you had a place where you ordered them

You can order the axle back new but I recommend finding it used to save yourself some money. I scored on the one I bought, it only had 2,000 miles on it and looked brand new.

When I get an exhaust system, I'll probably sell my axle back for dirt cheap.

Painted Front Grille
Exclusively designed front grille provides an added edge.
*Price inclusive of paint works and installation. RM890*

I can't seam to find a solid black modulo grill all I can find is the chrome one my plan is to paint it PMM to Mach my car
on ebay right? those are reps i believe. Its very hard to find OEM ones on ebay, but just test your luck every so often! I've heard that if you sand and paint the chrome, it might flake in the future. idk though if thats true

I can't seam to find a solid black modulo grill all I can find is the chrome one my plan is to paint it PMM to Mach my car

The only solid black one, that I know of, is the genuine Modulo Sports grille. The replicas are either chrome or carbon fiber. If you end up getting either the genuine or replica grille and painting it, post some pictures! It will be nice to see what the grille looks like color matched to PMM :thumb:

Nice Mods Chris!
So third time was a charm to fix your exhaust so it is straight and at the right level.
Props to you for being determined to get that right. Nice job.

Me likee!! cant wait to see it in person... im bringing my sony NEX 5 this time... ill be taking manyyy proo picss !!!

Back