FEATURING: A car a day

I dont need to have a facebook to enter right? Because i dont Lol

Thanks for the words of encouragement :) but unfortunately my car wont be getting a note worthy mods. Aside from accessories such as mud guards, roof rack, and such... this car will be mainly stock. I told my wife that I wouldn't tinker with my next car after selling my last vehicle (which was a Stage 2 Turbo Volvo C30 pushing about 260hp/300ft lbs torque :driving:)

Thanks for the words of encouragement :) but unfortunately my car wont be getting a note worthy mods. Aside from accessories such as mud guards, roof rack, and such... this car will be mainly stock. I told my wife that I wouldn't tinker with my next car after selling my last vehicle (which was a Stage 2 Turbo Volvo C30 pushing about 260hp/300ft lbs torque :driving:)
You could make an intro thread and share pics there :) then people get to know you. Even if you stay primarily stock haha

Thanks will do! Just need to get a few nicer photo's next time I clean it up. My car is filthy now that its covered in road salt

Yeah I need to create a build thread instead of posting my pictures in the intro section haha.

Here is another one from dog sitting this past weekend.

IMG_1606
by Daniel Michael, on Flickr

I got my trunk to sit properly after playing with the latch, now I just need to get my camera and less on the trunk to fit haha

Back