Foo’s 2024 Integra Type S

25-35 hp from tuning is not bad, especially on 93 octane. But roughly $5500(added up $4500 in the parts listed with no shipping, no install labor...possibly for some people. Maybe $1000 for tune?) in mods to get and extra 80ish hp? seems steep to me.....

Then add another $1000 to add flex fuel, more $ for re-tune, $800-1000 for exhaust and to get to maybe 400 max hp?

Maybe I'm just becoming a cheap bastard in my old age....... :sadface:

25-35 hp from tuning is not bad, especially on 93 octane. But roughly $5500(added up $4500 in the parts listed with no shipping, no install labor...possibly for some people. Maybe $1000 for tune?) in mods to get and extra 80ish hp? seems steep to me.....

Then add another $1000 to add flex fuel, more $ for re-tune, $800-1000 for exhaust and to get to maybe 400 max hp?

Maybe I'm just becoming a cheap bastard in my old age....... :sadface:
You are. But so am I. Back in my day all you had to do for 25 hp was add an exhaust or cold air intake. At least that's what I read on the box.

Dude with this setup just had his turbo blow after almost 18,000 miles. No clue if warranty will cover turned car. Not this car but one with the same setup.
If you return it all to stock and they cant see that you flashed the pcm ( some manufactures maybe all can see this ) and no evidence online that its been done warranty should cover it lol.

I would say not covered... I remember the Type R having all kinds of marks on many bolts around the turbo and down pipe. I'm sure the dealer would be able to tell if the bolts/nuts have been turned and prob would just deny any warranty work.

Back