Foo’s 2024 Integra Type S

PRO Import Tuner carbon fiber mirror caps incoming. Like 1/3 the price of the OEM options and an actual replacement of the mirror exterior instead of taped over the top of the color matched caps.

Mirror caps were said to be delivered at 6:30 yesterday but they weren’t out where they said they would be. Good ol’ USPS…
So, they’ll probably show up today.

Mirror caps were said to be delivered at 6:30 yesterday but they weren’t out where they said they would be. Good ol’ USPS…
So, they’ll probably show up today.
USPS has been great for me. They just delivered a package this morning.
FedEx is garbage!
UPS is alright.

Gonna have to talk to USPS tomorrow. Nothing again. Hoping it didn’t get delivered to the wrong place or you know…lost. They’ll probably claim it doesn’t exist or they tried to deliver it, it’s on the truck or some other nonsense.

Reading on the Integra forums of a guy’s ECU getting lost after he sent it in to get jailbroken.

USPS is the absolute worst by me. Packages are usually launched onto the porch from the sidewalk. UPS USED to be good but our regular driver hasn’t been around in a few months. FedEx doesn’t throw stuff but they’re always a few days late.

FedEx doesn’t throw stuff but they’re always a few days late.
Since you mentioned FedEx and being a few days late... I wouldn't mind if they said

Expected Delivery: December 10th

Then change it to December 12th and it gets delivered on that date. Don't say it was delivered on December 10th when it definitely wasn't. Then it "randomly" shows up on the 12th...

Like just tell me that. Don't say status: delivered on the 10th.

That's what makes me mad. I'm fine with the date getting pushed back to the actual delivery date. /Rant

Since you mentioned FedEx and being a few days late... I wouldn't mind if they said

Then change it to December 12th and it gets delivered on that date. Don't say it was delivered on December 10th when it definitely wasn't. Then it "randomly" shows up on the 12th...

That's what makes me mad. I'm fine with the date getting pushed back to the actual delivery date. /Rant
They are notorious for that exact behavior.
I recently had a FedEx guy put a hold on my package after one delivery attempt just so he wouldn't have to redeliver it, which forced me to visit the local FedEx office to pick it up.
I avoid FedEx any chance I get.

Yeah. So, I guess USPS flagged it and returned to sender. Which means I’m going to get hit with a restocking fee, have to purchase again at the higher non-Black Friday price….unless I can get the guys at PRO to send it back.

My mail carrier was upset because she took the end of the week off and her substitute was the one who flagged it.

Yeah. So, I guess USPS flagged it and returned to sender. Which means I’m going to get hit with a restocking fee, have to purchase again at the higher non-Black Friday price….unless I can get the guys at PRO to send it back.

My mail carrier was upset because she took the end of the week off and her substitute was the one who flagged it.
Did they give you a reason on why they sent it back? You should at least get your money back for shipping. Doesn’t sound like it was your fault and was “delivered” a day late. The vendor should give you the same deal. Again, not your fault.

I recently did a claim with USPS since I paid for overnight delivery and was delivered 2 days later(one day was Thanksgiving). Getting a full refund for the shipping charge. Worst part is that I have shipped to the same address at least 5 times this year and no issues before.

I just hate having to ship or receive items in the last 2 months of the year. Always something going wrong.

I’ve had this happen with Amazon before. I sent in a claim and Amazon ended up sending me another item. I ended up getting 2 items and only paying once.

Not my fault that someone screwed up on their end. They made it right at the end of day.

Oh, just remembers this. Last week….amazon dropped off our stuff. Then picked it right back up and dropped it off at the neighbors house. Then they sent us the picture of a “completed delivery” which was clearly the neighbors porch.

I know that on the “Amazon system”, our neighbors house shows as my house numbers geographical location, since that house was actually my house number(old neighbor sold his house and split up the his lot into 2 lots). So Amazon’s system put the neighbors house as the location to drop off packages. But what gets me is that this delivery driver saw our house number on the mail box and on the side of our house(which he walked right by the number) and also saw the neighbors mailbox with a different house number and their house number is also above their garage door(so he walked right by that number on the wall) but still went with what his system said to do rather than using his brain and dropping off at the correct location.

I have told 4 different Amazon drivers that this is a new lot and new house and they need to update their system. All 4 drivers said they would make a note of it. I watched 1 driver add in the note before he left my porch.

Still having issues and I’m sure this will never get fixed.

Got to the bottom of it. Post office delivered to the wrong house and that person marked the package return to sender. I got a picture and need to go make some phone calls.

Unreal. Did the label have your address on it? How hard is it to either get it back to the PO or deliver it themselves (if it was close).

Unreal. Did the label have your address on it? How hard is it to either get it back to the PO or deliver it themselves (if it was close).
^ Yeah this... I mean even if it wasn't close to your house I'd still take it back to the post office or deliver it myself..

…and now a second package also handled with USPS apparently was attempted to be delivered wrong. Ridiculous. I called to force manual pickup to stop it's routing. I'm going to have several harsh words with the post office supervisor after this week...not that it would do anything other than make me feel validated.

Ugh....I got to ship some work stuff with FedEx in about 30 mins. Wish my package a speedy overnight delivery to the correct address, lol.

Should be getting those mirror caps in before Christmas. Got that sorted with the guys at ProImportTuners. Got an extra little bonus before Christmas so the OEM carbon spoiler will also be coming in.

I got a bonus for Xmas but it’s going to property taxes :sadface:

Back