Full Race Exhaust Rattle...

Yeah. I put it on the wrong spot of the exhaust in the pic. It should mount on the middle. I had the exhaust mounted and demounted without having any issue with mounting and demounting the stiffer hanger.

Man, I don't know, maybe the hanger posts are just a bit farther apart on mine or they sent the wrong hanger because it was just not wide enough and no amount of prying did any good. The original Honda rubber hanger lines right up and goes on without trouble. I'll see how the poly hanger goes on my stock muffler when I get home. I fought with it for about 30 minutes last night before giving up, thinking it'd take all of 5 minutes...

I cant believe I have finally found someone else with this issue! I have the invidia, with full race dp/....let me know what works as far as solving it. I am about to take a cutoff wheel and just shorten my hangers on my muffler

I just did. I'll let you know if it works out. You could also try using a heavy duty zip tie around the Honda mount...

True....Idk I may just order one, for $17 I am willing to gamble if it stops that god awful rattle, and noise whenever I push in my clutch as the whole exhaust shifts

Offer the seller $12. I just made another order for an exhaust hanger for that price. :giggle:

Man I read where you also said that removes a lot of the harsh shifting too? Man I thought I was the only one with all these issues, itll rattle bad at times and just not drive right when the engine vibrates. Will def be my next upgrade! Thanks squiggy

You should get the Hybrid Racing shifter cable bushings as well.

Man I have been needing those too. Probably just order both, and do em same time

That is what I did actually. I have some MTEC springs sitting around waiting to be installed as well. Probably won't happen until Spring though.

That is what I did actually. I have some MTEC springs sitting around waiting to be installed as well. Probably won't happen until Spring though.

Yeah man Id wait, cold weather mods are the worst. Ill only do these because as it gets colder, the vibrations may get worse I think

Yeah man Id wait, cold weather mods are the worst. Ill only do these because as it gets colder, the vibrations may get worse I think
The rear mount is super easy. You'll easily spend more time jacking the car up than installing the mount. I have the Hasport 62a and find it is acceptable for daily driving. Most of the noticeable added vibration is at idle and while starting from a stop. After a while you hardly notice it.

The cable bushings are also cake if you've already put in a CAI. Just be careful not to bend/kink the cables. I caught myself leaning on one pretty hard while installing the other. No damage in my case, but still pays to be careful.

Oh, and winter is the perfect time to do this stuff, that way it's ready for summer and you can enjoy your work!

Back