Full-Race Turbo Kit

Ya...that's not gonna work for me. There's gotta be a way to route the charge piping so these things aren't necessary. Probably needs a different intercooler.

Ya...that's not gonna work for me. There's gotta be a way to route the charge piping so these things aren't necessary. Probably needs a different intercooler.

My guess is since Arizona rarely gets fog or 20 below temps, it's not a big deal..

My guess is since Arizona rarely gets fog or 20 below temps, it's not a big deal..
Maybe this sounds ridiculous to some people, but my headlight combo switch has a fog light switch, so I need there to be fog lights. I suppose I could see if there's an EX switch with the auto-on/off headlight function with no fog light switch. If that exists, then we're golden. I never use my fog lights anyway.

they'll have to chime in, but I believe the one light works? The drivers light had to be removed to run the piping... ?

23foxmktgcivicsi.sized.jpg

I was 100% set on ordering this and I noticed the fog light was out on the Fox car and went researching as to why, good thing I did. So disappointing, fog lights are one of my favorite aesthetic features on the car. Anyone have any ideas on getting the fogs to work? :pout:

Also, as for the smaller battery -- if you take a couple short trips will it not be able to handle that as a smaller battery? I take short trips <5 miles all the time multiple times a day and can't have a battery that won't last through the day. :sadface:

I don't know that they've had a 2013 in for fitment. Honda changed the crash beam on the 13's...so their design on the 12's may not even cary over.

I don't know that they've had a 2013 in for fitment. Honda changed the crash beam on the 13's...so their design on the 12's may not even cary over.

I thought I had mentioned that before I got the quote, not that I have ordered it now, but I just sent an email asking if the setup is the same and if they did the fitment on the '13 yet. I think if the fog light being gone is the case I'll just get a shop to do custom piping (since the other kit did it and kept the OEM battery and fogs with some trimming) and get the EFR Turbo from FR.

I'll update when I hear back about the '13 fitment. UPDATE: They have not fitted to the '13 yet. :(

EDIT: Maybe Full-Race Geoff knows if it has been tested already?

Last edited:
Is there still nobody with this kit yet?

If it was fitted to the '13 sedan and didn't require the fog and mini battery obstacles I would have purchased it and had the install done last week! Trying to get it all figured out, but hope to have one of the kits soon!

I don't know why we can't use a battery relocator like the PRL one and just have the intercooler route where the cold air intake goes through the fender well. I'd rather keep my battery relocator. Better than getting a tiny battery.

Perhaps the intercooler charge pipes should be rethought and rerouted now that the battery relocator exists.
I feel like this kit was thrown together in a hurry because fox marketing needed it ASAP for sema.

I don't know why we can't use a battery relocator like the PRL one and just have the intercooler route where the cold air intake goes through the fender well. I'd rather keep my battery relocator. Better than getting a tiny battery.

Perhaps the intercooler charge pipes should be rethought and rerouted now that the battery relocator exists.
I feel like this kit was thrown together in a hurry because fox marketing needed it ASAP for sema.

I'm right there with you. Like I said, I would have bought it already if these things were addressed. I have the money literally just sitting for it... (really really don't want to ship my car out either - I don't mind not getting the tester discount as long as the kit fits and addresses these issues)

To further the issue Sleepingpanda this is from the PRL one: "Stock battery fits in the OEM location, no need to relocate..." You don't even need to relocate it.

Full-Race Full-Race Geoff

Last edited:
It's because of the design of the intercooler Full Race is using. It's vertically veined rather than horizontal and has both the inlet and outlet on the same side, rather than the inlet on one side and the outlet on the opposite side. It almost seems worth it to just buy their manifold and the EFR from them and have charge piping custom made to an intercooler that actually fits without having to give up one fog light and get a smaller battery.

It's because of the design of the intercooler Full Race is using. It's vertically veined rather than horizontal and has both the inlet and outlet on the same side, rather than the inlet on one side and the outlet on the opposite side. It almost seems worth it to just buy their manifold and the EFR from them and have charge piping custom made to an intercooler that actually fits without having to give up one fog light and get a smaller battery.

PRL's intercooler charge pipes both lead to the same side and the fog light fits. As well as the stock battery.............

Back