Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

$3.99 on Thursday
$3.95 on Friday (when I filled up)
$3.57 today

Maryland passed a 30-day gas tax relief...

Dumb.......not any kind of real savings for the average person. Also takes away funds for road projects......

People that complain all the time need a hard look at what they are spending their dollars on(daily, weekly, monthly) and quit spending cash on B.S.

Dumb.......not any kind of real savings for the average person. Also takes away funds for road projects......

People that complain all the time need a hard look at what they are spending their dollars on(daily, weekly, monthly) and quit spending cash on B.S.

I agree but people don't get it man... They just see the current X price and are happy.

Reactions: Dad
Politicians are just pandering to the masses just to say "i did x,y,z to help my people....now re-elect me".

30 day with no state gas tax is a key example. Just doing it to try to make people happy now because they damn well know its not really gonna do anything.

They are talking about removing the state gas tax in SC or NC(cant remember now) but it was $0.26. So for me it would save me around $6 a month, at most. I only fill up twice a month. So say a regular person fuled up 4 times a month....that would be $12 a month if they get the same mpg as I do.

At the end of it all, its a joke and like I said before.....stop going to stabucks all the time, lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dad
I only fill up twice a month. So say a regular person fuled up 4 times a month....that would be $12 a month if they get the same mpg as I do.
Damn! How do you do it? I'm sure it's from WFH so I'm not complaining since I don't want to WFH.

i can go about every 3 weeks, longer if i go back to riding the train, with gas prices this high im seriously thinking about riding more

Politicians are just pandering to the masses just to say "i did x,y,z to help my people....now re-elect me".

30 day with no state gas tax is a key example. Just doing it to try to make people happy now because they damn well know its not really gonna do anything.

They are talking about removing the state gas tax in SC or NC(cant remember now) but it was $0.26. So for me it would save me around $6 a month, at most. I only fill up twice a month. So say a regular person fuled up 4 times a month....that would be $12 a month if they get the same mpg as I do.

At the end of it all, its a joke and like I said before.....stop going to stabucks all the time, lol.
$83/month extra for average people.

i can go about every 3 weeks, longer if i go back to riding the train, with gas prices this high im seriously thinking about riding more

I wish I lived closer to a train network that I could use. Somedays I really don't feel like driving

Damn! How do you do it? I'm sure it's from WFH so I'm not complaining since I don't want to WFH.
Not really….but yes? I do the same mileage now wfh compared to when I had a daily commute.

Now I’m mainly on highways once a week. Previously it was mainly bumper to bumper traffic on the highway, lol.

Some stations offer gas without ethanol (no corn used in production). Some people like using it in their cars, or use it for lawn mowers, or any power equipment. That 87 on the left in his pic is that. My neighbor only uses it in all of his power equipment, because he swears by it not gumming up carburetors and stuff.
thats a lot of money for 0 ethanol.

I drive a lot for my commute, but I go to the station maaaaybe 5 times a Month?

I'm at about 35 bucks a fillup, which is on average an extra... like 10 dollars from what it was?

That's one less Sushi stop.

$4.48. 0 ethanol. Obviously premium for my Si. Will never go electric. I'm prepared to pay $15.00 a gallon. :)

you guys got some cheap gas. currently 2.09 a liter which is about $6 usd a gallon.

Back