Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

$4.04/87 octane @ Costco by me.

Went last night around 8pm. Small line (no real wait time).

Yeah. I barely drive anymore so that’s the best silver lining I can find. It’s $100 to fill the Tacoma and almost $60 for the Si.

Prices continue to climb. It’s not uncommon to see regular at $5 and diesel prices at $6 now.

My lady was struggling with the costs of sheets for our bed and I said, put it into perspective with number of tanks of gas for the Tacoma…

I need to get gas.. I think I'm around 70 miles left.. I'll get it tomorrow. Hopefully it goes down more.

Per Gas Buddy it's currently (well 4 hours ago) - $3.99/87 octane.

paid about $1.89 yesterday for the si, had 2 bars left, cost $71 cnd. prices just went down a bit too.

I need to get gas.. I think I'm around 70 miles left.. I'll get it tomorrow. Hopefully it goes down more.

Per Gas Buddy it's currently (well 4 hours ago) - $3.99/87 octane.
^ It went down from $3.99 to $3.95 overnight :woot:

I went this morning as I was at a 1/4 tank.

Reactions: Dad
whats the 87 on the far left?
Some stations offer gas without ethanol (no corn used in production). Some people like using it in their cars, or use it for lawn mowers, or any power equipment. That 87 on the left in his pic is that. My neighbor only uses it in all of his power equipment, because he swears by it not gumming up carburetors and stuff.

I used to live near a gas station that had no ethanol for premium fuel. I'd occasionally fill up with that stuff but the extra price wasn't worth it.

$3.99 on Thursday
$3.95 on Friday (when I filled up)
$3.57 today

Maryland passed a 30-day gas tax relief...

Back