Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

what if i got tuned for 94?
You could ask your tuner if he’s done any 94 octane tunes. Boosted cars would prob see some gains, but I doubt NA cars would end up seeing anything negligible.

You could ask your tuner if he’s done any 94 octane tunes. Boosted cars would prob see some gains, but I doubt NA cars would end up seeing anything negligible.
emailed him. said 1-2whp without a tune 7-12whp with a tune. but thats also another $80 to do the tune. so kind of worth doing it.

emailed him. said 1-2whp without a tune 7-12whp with a tune. but thats also another $80 to do the tune. so kind of worth doing it.
what's the price on 93 vs 94 there? Is it sunoco by chance? I see threads about sunoco 94 on some other car forums

what's the price on 93 vs 94 there? Is it sunoco by chance? I see threads about sunoco 94 on some other car forums
I don't think 93 is very popular. Usually goes from 91 to 94. I use 91. It's Petro, Sunoco isn't as popular in Canada.

I was talking about E85 with a friend and found out it’s currently ~$3.75/Gal here in Chicago. 93 Octane is well over $5.

Premium was $4.65 yesterday here in Washington. You head into Seattle city and prices are north of $5.

Tacoma loves to drink premium. It’s got a +7 boost from screamer screws on the intake.

It’s actually $6.67

3.79 liters to a gallon
3.79x1.76 is $6.67.

I just used an online calculator. Either way it's hight. I'm sure 91 is around 1.90.

There's an app called GetUpside, tried it out this morning and got an offer for 0.36 off per gallon. It's a cash back app that allows you to use the money you save and transfer it back into your account or use it at restaurants. Not sure how it all works just yet, but it sounds promising

There's an app called GetUpside, tried it out this morning and got an offer for 0.36 off per gallon. It's a cash back app that allows you to use the money you save and transfer it back into your account or use it at restaurants. Not sure how it all works just yet, but it sounds promising
It’s a decent app but I always forget to use it. After your first deal the savings usually drop down between $0.01-0.12 per gallon. Biggest discount on Premium Fuel. They also offer money back on restaurants and groceries.

I'm hoping that I don't have to use this app for too long and gas prices will fall naturally.. but its not looking promising

im seriously considering buying a beater car but hate the fact that im storing a civic because of gas prices. maybe i should find a used electric car.

Back