Gas Prices - what are they where you live now

Im not sold on the 100% electric quite yet, but a hybrid wouldn’t be unreasonable

I'd make the switch to hybrid before full electric. I don't have a way to charge it at home.
you dont have electrical outlets?
i find hybrids useless. a civic can get comparable mileage unless its a small hybrid.

The constant range anxiety, plus unless youre buying it new you get all the entry costs and minimal benefit. Like a used Nissan Leaf that has maybe 80 miles range? In reality are you really going to get 80 miles per charge? Yes you can charge nightly and at some destinations but to me thats really limiting

The constant range anxiety, plus unless youre buying it new you get all the entry costs and minimal benefit. Like a used Nissan Leaf that has maybe 80 miles range? In reality are you really going to get 80 miles per charge? Yes you can charge nightly and at some destinations but to me thats really limiting
true, you have to pay a lot more for longer ranger vehicles. leaf would be fine for me, i drive 40kms to work and we have the fast charger anyways.

A full electric wouldn't be a bad option for me on a commuter. I have plenty of outlets to charge at work and at home

you dont have electrical outlets?
i find hybrids useless. a civic can get comparable mileage unless its a small hybrid.

No driveway, garage or parking pad. Just street parking.
I'm not running an extension cord from the house across the yard and sidewalk (not my property - county property) to the road where the car is parked. Plus it won't be 220v so it will take forever to charge!

i drive 40kms to work and we have the fast charger anyways.

My commute per day varies. The sites I go to don't have chargers so I wouldn't be able to charge at work...

only gonna get worse after Bidens announcement yesterday. hitting $2 in British Columbia.

Premium was $4.65 yesterday here in Washington. You head into Seattle city and prices are north of $5.

Tacoma loves to drink premium. It’s got a +7 boost from screamer screws on the intake.
Same gas station now at $5.17 as of yesterday.

Starting to see $4.09 for regular around NC.....add $.40 for 93....

SC stations around me are still under $4 for 93. I'm sure that will be all different in the next couple days.

Back