Gopro videos

bigbossin

sunny san diego
Vehicle Model
Focus st
Body Style
Hatch
I've had a gopro for a while and still haven't used it with the si yet. Not sure what people are looking for if any post here and I will record

any vids are cool. Reviews, driving, your impressions, autox, 1/4 mile runs,...

any vids are cool. Reviews, driving, your impressions, autox, 1/4 mile runs,...

So I bought the surfer edition GoPro 2 HD for my daughter last week. I made a magnetic mount with a 95 lb (holding power) magnet from Harbor Freight. Here's our first vid with it. Try it in 1080p. Looks cool coming out of the tunnel. Have to figure out the wind/road noise though.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzNd0-0SyVc&feature=plcp

I've had a gopro for a while and still haven't used it with the si yet. Not sure what people are looking for if any post here and I will record
Did you get that big suction cup, if so you can mount it inside left on the top of the windshield and get a drivers eye view of the road. Pick some songs to go with it (from the utube list since they'll bury your vid if your music is pirated)....FYI
Find a area that you'd like to see on video.........

Yup. Didn't even think about it, but I should have bought the WiFi adapter when I bought the camera for ease of use.

Did you get that big suction cup, if so you can mount it inside left on the top of the windshield and get a drivers eye view of the road. Pick some songs to go with it (from the utube list since they'll bury your vid if your music is pirated)....FYI
Find a area that you'd like to see on video.........

The suction cup didn't come with the surfer edition. I just ordered it though. It's hard to believe how reasonable the prices are for go pro's accessories.

I also read a faq on the go pro site about wind noise. You need to use the open-back door.

Yea, the first video I recorded had bad wind noise when I used the closed back. I'll try again tomorrow with the open back to see a difference.

The suction cup didn't come with the surfer edition. I just ordered it though. It's hard to believe how reasonable the prices are for go pro's accessories.

I also read a faq on the go pro site about wind noise. You need to use the open-back door.
I missed that. I would have never guessed the open back would be quieter.

You can but attachments at best buy

The videos you all have posted are awesome!

My wife gave me a GoPro 2 for my birthday this summer. I'll have to shoot some footage with my car and get it up on here.

Back