Gopro videos

Here are my first attempts with the GoPro 3. I had not touched the settings at this point. I have since touched a few settings and will take a few car vids tomorrow.

GOPR0001.jpg

Vid (click the pic)

Last edited:
I've seen that car in that garage next to RC's. I've never heard it running before, sounds freaking beastmode!!

I've seen that car in that garage next to RC's. I've never heard it running before, sounds freaking beastmode!!
That's actually the slowest one of like 5 locash has a integra that is low 9s maybe even high 8s and there's 3 others really close to him. They are all deff bad ***!

My GoPro has been laying dormant for a decent time. I allowed it to charge for a full 24hrs and it still would not turn on. :(

any GoPro gurus out there? thinking about just buying it a new battery hoping that might fix it... any advice is appreciated. Thanks!!

Sounds like a battery. Is there a way to check the battery by itself, just to make sure you really need to buy a new one?
Maybe a multimeter??? I don't know what the reading should be........... maybe 1.5 or something like that ????

Last edited:
Back