Gopro videos

I got one earlier tonight! :)

e9e9e8y2.jpg

nice! grats on the camera! i highly recommend using Adobe Premiere Elements 11 for video editing. I've used a lot of video editing software and this one is the most amazing/simple one I've come across.

That when ppl go to a retail store, as apposed to buying over the internet.......... At least that's what I heard on TV a few times.

Yeah... Never heard that. Much be a Virginia thing :giggle:

I went to Best Buy since it was on my way home and I wouldn't have time to get one via internet since I want it for the Dragon on Wednesday. :)

Anyone know if my old parts... like batt/cases/charger/memory card/etc. will integrate with the Hero 3's......
I already have a 1st addition Hero, but don't like it due to not being user friendly. So I've got the 3 due here tomorrow, and am leaving for the Dragon the next day, so I'm running short on time to formularize myself with the new one..... any info would help.

Anyone know if my old parts... like batt/cases/charger/memory card/etc. will integrate with the Hero 3's......
I already have a 1st addition Hero, but don't like it due to not being user friendly. So I've got the 3 due here tomorrow, and am leaving for the Dragon the next day, so I'm running short on time to formularize myself with the new one..... any info would help.
batt... no
case... not sure, the 3 came with a new case. the new case fits on the old mounts
charger... no
memory.... no. new takes micro SD card

batt... no
case... not sure, the 3 came with a new case. the new case fits on the old mounts
charger... no
memory.... no. new takes micro SD card
At least the mounts will work...........:D
Thx, I was hoping the battery, for a spare....... They knew it too.

Another question.. Is the cloudy looking film on the case the camera goes in.... Is that the way it is, or is it a peel off protection skin?
Just want to be sure before I start picking at it.......
Also can't believe a sd card didn't come with it...... Of course they aren't cheap.....

Also can't believe a sd card didn't come with it...... Of course they aren't cheap.....

Yeah I thought it would have came with something... but figured they are in cahoots with the card companies.

I wasn't paying the money for a 64GB. I'm bringing my laptop so I can transfer it to the laptop if needed.

Yeah I thought it would have came with something... but figured they are in cahoots with the card companies.

I wasn't paying the money for a 64GB. I'm bringing my laptop so I can transfer it to the laptop if needed.

Is the cloudy looking film on the case(where the lens is) the camera goes in.... Is that the way it is, or is it a peel off protection skin?
Just want to be sure before I start picking at it.......

I left it alone. Did NOT peel it.

@k757 - Advice? Since you have them.
I looked at it with a 10 power Jewelers loop .... I don't think it peels now, But I find it strange to have a cloudy lens over the camera lens.
The photo peeps are saying to not use UV filters over cameras that we pay big money for to put a 10 - 20 dollar piece of glass over it, so it had me wondering when I saw the cloudy case lens..... :D

Back