Gopro videos

Post 62
Had to bump this, it's to good to miss. I posted it too late last night.

I hope this guy doesn't mind but here's his track vids:

Cayuga:

Grand Bend:

According to his video descriptions, his setup:

Vehicle:
2012 Civic Si Coupe HFP

Mods:
Takeda Intake,
RV6-P Downpipe,
Invidia Q300 Catback

Wheels and Tires:
Work CR Kai,
BFGoodrich g-Force Rival (225/45/17)

Last edited:
what program do you guys have to edit your videos? i have a hero 3 and just kinda take the videos off the camera and throw them on my comp and dont upload them to you tube but i would like to. i have played around with cineform (gopros program) very briefly and dont really know what to make of it.

:bump: I'm looking to buy one BEFORE next Wednesday!

What do you all have??!

Edit: I have Amazon Prime so I can get it pretty quick.

:bump: I'm looking to buy one BEFORE next Wednesday!

What do you all have??!

Edit: I have Amazon Prime so I can get it pretty quick.
I have Gopro .......... I'd say get the 2 or 3? there's some better features that make it worth it........ For one the 1st one didn't have a on/working light that I could see from the driver seat, new 1 has light front and rear........ A lot more useful stuff as well.

I have Gopro .......... I'd say get the 2 or 3? there's some better features that make it worth it........ For one the 1st one didn't have a on/working light that I could see from the driver seat, new 1 has light front and rear........ A lot more useful stuff as well.
go pro hero 3 black is on sale right now. $70.00 off and free shipping. grab it, it's the shizizzle. http://gopro.com/hd-hero3-cameras

go pro hero 3 black is on sale right now. $70.00 off and free shipping. grab it, it's the shizizzle. http://gopro.com/hd-hero3-cameras
Well you talked me into the black one with the remote.... I hate having to touch the camera after I have it aimed.
So I ordered it with 2 day del. so I can have time to get use to it.

get the 3 black. i have one and swear by it. the way i sell em at work (best buy) is if you ever plan on getting the remote get the black because the remote is a $80 accesory and the black is a better camera regardless for $100 more (comes with remote) so your getting a better camera for $20 if you think about it.

Back