Gopro videos

I bought two 32 GB,s , don't have a portable PC, just a dumb phone.

I'm leaving in the morning for the Dragon, and was hoping to have the GoPro sooner today to figure out how to use it, but I didn't get it till late, and then had to hunt down the SD cards.... Think I'll just put all the parts I'm taking together, and play with it after I get there(and maybe someone that can help with what to set it on)........... I'm charging up the camera and remote so they'll be charged when I get there.

I will see you @ the Dragon. I'm leaving Baltimore @ 5am with the wife. I'm going down to GA to drop her off at her Aunt/Uncle's tho.

I don't know anything about a cloudy lens or case
Thx for getting to me, since you said no to cloudy, a light bulb went off in my head and put a microfiber cloth to the lens from the inside of the case ..... And what do you know it cleaned of easily.. It was the way it came in the box....?????
It's OK now thanks.
Any settings I can do other than default?

Thx for getting to me, since you said no to cloudy, a light bulb went off in my head and put a microfiber cloth to the lens from the inside of the case ..... And what do you know it cleaned of easily.. It was the way it came in the box....?????
It's OK now thanks.
Any settings I can do other than default?
download the smartphone app. it sees the cam through the cam's wifi. I used it a few times but just dont bother anymore hahah (lazy)

I mount my cam upside down inside the car as a passenger view, so I flip the recording image (a setting)

a sample of mine.....

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as7Nx8uVuxM

Back