8th Gen hello from a 8th gen owner.

I hit up humble preformance for cam valve and valvetrain install and its a little more expensive than i got quoted from a other shop their is a couple more shops I want to call I need to hit up for the install I might end up installing the valvetrain and sell the valves and use stock valves pay for cams to be installed and get a 4piston head next year and then get the bottom end worked on with pistons and all that.

On another note I'm got married yesterday and we are relaxing in a nice cottage in eureka springs, the wife is officially the wife. super excited. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be with for the rest of my days, she is beautiful,she is a die-hard Honda enthusiast and car enthusiast, and we are having a child together, much much more cant wait to grow old with her. enough lovey dovey bull s#!t. lol but ill end this post and go get back to honeymoon'n see you all in a couple days.

Reactions: Nix
I hit up humble preformance for cam valve and valvetrain install and its a little more expensive than i got quoted from a other shop their is a couple more shops I want to call I need to hit up for the install I might end up installing the valvetrain and sell the valves and use stock valves pay for cams to be installed and get a 4piston head next year and then get the bottom end worked on with pistons and all that.

On another note I'm got married yesterday and we are relaxing in a nice cottage in eureka springs, the wife is officially the wife. super excited. I couldn't have asked for a better person to be with for the rest of my days, she is beautiful,she is a die-hard Honda enthusiast and car enthusiast, and we are having a child together, much much more cant wait to grow old with her. enough lovey dovey bull s#!t. lol but ill end this post and go get back to honeymoon'n see you all in a couple days.

Congradulations dude! Don't get lost on your honey moon lol. Ain't nothing better than finding the right person! Iv been with my gf for almost 5 years. Have fun!

Congradulations dude! Don't get lost on your honey moon lol. Ain't nothing better than finding the right person! Iv been with my gf for almost 5 years. Have fun!

thanks man much appreciated. I didn't get lost but those damn streets are the worst lol

Congrats on the life changes man. Good stuff for sure.

Yea and the first baby on the way in February is the due date. and tomorrow we find out what the gender is so im F***ing stoked about that.

so a little update.
I'M HAVING A HEALTHY BABY BOY! (would be just as happy for a girl),
I ordered the koni yellow/nuespeed suspension
I ordered the Supertech 95lbs valvetrain (springs, retainers, seats, valvelocks)
Should be receiving the tracking for Hybrid Racing Short shifter and 101 Awesome sauce

so the valvetrain is on the way will be here tomorrow. cant wait.
the suspension and Hybrid Racing short shifter i haven't heard anything about but should have shipped Friday but I'm sure their just really busy or something.
but on to JDM news I went to get my trunk & tail lights this weekend and I now just need to get the spot for the outer lights to sit properly. I first need to get caught up in school then I'll deal with the tail lights.

so the valvetrain is on the way will be here tomorrow. cant wait.
the suspension and Hybrid Racing short shifter i haven't heard anything about but should have shipped Friday but I'm sure their just really busy or something.
but on to JDM news I went to get my trunk & tail lights this weekend and I now just need to get the spot for the outer lights to sit properly. I first need to get caught up in school then I'll deal with the tail lights.
Wicked stuff! sounds like you got a plate full of food

I know lol I cant wait to get the Hybrid racing stuff most 101 awesome sauce and the Short shifter, then in October i get my Hybrid racing TCT and the FD2 RR wing i cant wait to have everything done and put on/installed.
Got the shipping information for the coil overs there with FedEx on the way will receive this Thursday it says

I know lol I cant wait to get the Hybrid racing stuff most 101 awesome sauce and the Short shifter, then in October i get my Hybrid racing TCT and the FD2 RR wing i cant wait to have everything done and put on/installed.
Got the shipping information for the coil overs there with FedEx on the way will receive this Thursday it says
Awsome dude that be awsome how low drop you going

sitting at school, not able to concentrate because i have my suspension sitting at my house. and the Hybrid Racing short shifter , and my 101 awesome sauce lol cant wait to get home.

Back