8th Gen hello from a 8th gen owner.

I'd look into Ralco pulleys. I had a set of both and the Ralcos were a bit nicer. I had a nick on one of the NST's and it kept eating belts.

so a update to anyone that is following I should be getting a good chunk of money the 15th of September and I'll be getting suspension for the pregnant wife and baby, and I'll be getting the valvetrain so @ that that point the only thing I would need is the TCT and I'm debating the oem or hybrid racing, I would like the hybrid racing but the cost would be killing me because the suspension and the valvetrain will be like all of the money. but looks like I'm gonna be cammed before Christmas and be rocking the suspension before the thanksgiving, I'm super excited.

i got into a car wreck tonight the front end is a little messed up. ill take pictures and fully inform you all of exackly what happened I'm super upset about dumb bitches that don't know how to drive.

i drew what happened to the best of my ability we have yield turning lanes with a blinking yellow light and she took it and i smacked the rear of her car i think then i got rear ended.

much appreciated it will get worked out I'm frustrated but it wasn't my fault and there was a police report and everyone had insurance and i was innocent and it will all be taken care of so no worries

so updates on the car in the next two-3 months will be a $#!+ TON
wink.gif.pagespeed.ce.ghlfFXOmmD.gif

buying and installing
koni yellow/nuespeed suspension setup
JDM front and rear (most likely) I'm thinking if I cant work out getting that JDM front in UT I'll be ordering a zestjdm front and rear conversion
Supertech Valvetrain or equivalent
TCT either oem or hybrid racing depends on money
installing
Go power V1R-2 cams
Type s oil pump
550cc Modified stock injectors
Ultimate Tune by Vitviper
Ferrea Flat-faced Valves
custom 3" outlet for the plm header

you all have no idea how excited I am for all of this, this will be like my cars best months like ever.

Reactions: Nix
Sounds wicked. Don't scrape it up again!

I've got some OEM Honda headlight housings if you want to do a retrofit. Let me know if you're interested. They are just sitting around right now.

It's just the housings so the retro would be up to you. At least with a second set you could send one set out and still be able to drive your car. PM'ed you.

anyone following I finally got in contact with the UT guy and as far as I know its mine.
so the list of car parts being bought and put on in the next two week is as follows

Carbon fiber Mugen RR hood
JDM Depo lights
Replica JDM fenders W/clear side markers
Replica JDM Mugen RR font bumper
Replica Mugen side skirts
Replica FD2 RR Wing with Carbon Fiber insert
Replica Mugen RR Rear bumper lip
Zest JDM Trunk
Zest JDM LED License Plate Lights Housing
Zest JDM Trunk Garnish
Depo Octagon style (Facelift 09-11)
New Windshield