Honda si 2013 TNPS senors can not be programed by tire shop.

The tire shop could have easily ruined the rubber seal removing the tpms, moving it to the other wheels, and then reinserting them to the other wheels yet again. This isn't a honda thing. Did they use a torque wrench or just crank them on to whatever they saw fit? Do you expect everything on your car made of rubber to last 100 years? Rubber wears out. I saw the start of tpms on the 8th gen forums, and I've seen it all through the 9th. I've not seen anyone on either forum have an issue with programming besides yourself. People went to major tire shops all across the US without using the dealership without problem.

Ba hum bug

Last edited:
My best advise for you in this case is to get rid of the car. Sell it to someone who can give it much more love than you ever will.

When an individual harps on a complaint for so long and no matter what the outcomes are, they're never happy... They have negative goggles on and see everything negative. If that is how you truly feel about the Civic in your possession, get rid of it and stick with your Neon. Like you said your Neon held you up for 19 years. It is a win-win situation for you. Sell the Civic, get the money and throw it into the Neon. Be happy and move on. Say good bye and close your final chapter with the Civic. Never look back and move on. The Civic caused you nothing but headache and money.

Last edited:
SBBDIQQ.jpg

:spazface: Ba Hum bug

Last edited:
well I am putting on a exhaust today-I should be able to get the bugs out of this car-my SRT-4 was a pain in Butt too-I did fix it though. Next week for sure the car goes to the honda dealer. I tried everything and it didn't work.

Last edited:
Back