How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

Don't know if I was able to get a deal or not but last night I got my 2012 Honda Civic Ex for $17,999. I had to pay an additional $599 for one of the packages installed but I got $500 back in Honda Cash Allowance for being military. I financed with Honda and got the 0.9% APR and in the end after the vehicle is payed off with finance charges will end up to be just over $20,000. This is the first new car I have purchased and never really dealt with dealers but I had a price certificate from USAA's car buying service which started me out at a great price. ($18,071). I guess the rest was just the dealer giving me a break. Please chime in and let me know if the price I paid was worth it or if I got taken for a ride. Thanks.

Previous 1994 Honda Civic LX owner, here are details of my deal, please lemme know what you all think!

2012 Honda Civic LX
Black
Sedan
Dealer Addons:
Wheel Locks
Splash Guards
Door Edge Guards
Window Tint
Trunk Tray
Basic Honda Warranty

After $2500 down & $1500 trade-in; financed at 0.9% for 60 months, payments will be $285

welcome to the site guys... sounds like you're getting some good prices.

Just bought yesterday from Brown's Honda in Arlington Va
Honda civic 2012 Si

Car: 19883
Trade in: 2009 si (11,000) they started at 9k for trade in (72,000 miles)
OTD: 20,188

.9% APR 6 years ($560 dollars of interest for term of loan)

quite a few users around the arlington area. Did you go to any car meets with your 8th gen around there?

Picked up my PMM 4dr si a little over a week ago. Paid 22500 after taxes and tags with .9% for 60 months. Also had them throw in window visors,weather mats,and 2 years of oil changes fo free! ;)

I have a lease for a Civic LX Sedan
Came with trunk liner, splash guards and an automatic dent guard zone (which I have to pay for ...)

I qualified for the Honda Graduate Program so I got the lease for 224.57 for 36 months. Car value is at 17445 and gross is 18480. As far as I understand the residual value of the car when the three years are up should be 11561.

Overall it isn't that bad for my first car that I'm making monthly payments for, I think.

Picked up my 2012 CBP Si Sedan last Thursday (11/29)

Invoice: 21,746.42
Paid: 20,000
OTD: 21,421
Trade: 4,000
.9% for 60: 297.15

I think I got a pretty good deal and could not be happier with the car.

Hello everyone.

I'm a new member and just joined this wonderful community. I am looking to buy a new Si and I need advice. I'm not sure if I should buy a sedan or coupe; so any advice on that will help me out.

Also, the price. Dealers aren't really giving me a good quote. I'm trying to get 23OTD. Any advice on how to negotiate or haggle the salesmen?

Lastly, I'm really interested in the HFP but cannot locate one at any dealer in California. Let me know of any options I have. Please give me any advice you can.

Thanks so much!

Man you guys get some amazing sweet prices. I payed 29k for the Canadian Si Sedan which means the navi model, this is with all the taxes, interest, 6 years extended warranty and rustproofing. I read the prices you guys pay and I always cringe... Especially when the CAD and USD are virtually at par. This happened this September.

yes, but the pricing in canada versus the US are not the same.
pricing in the US on the right hand side for the 2012's
http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-si-coupe/price.aspx

compare that to the honda canada site and you'll see they don't match up.

Oh yeah, i know that I do a lot of research when I buy something and I always see the same product in US for up to 40% less with a sale. I realize the reasons for differences but most of them are partially based on the 10 year old conversion between CAD and USD, they're much closer for a while now except that prices are not adjusting completely though :)

New to the site-

Just purchased a 12 Si Coupe in Kansas City-

$20K flat including 500 dealer cash before TTL. They had 4 other coupes Si coupes on the lot. No sedans in a 6 state area. Definitely the time to buy leftover '12s.

Congrats & welcome to the site! Post up some pics

New to the site-

Just purchased a 12 Si Coupe in Kansas City-

$20K flat including 500 dealer cash before TTL. They had 4 other coupes Si coupes on the lot. No sedans in a 6 state area. Definitely the time to buy leftover '12s.

Did you get the one with Navi?

Do you know what the msrp was supposed to be on the car? I know if you build it on honda's site it's "$28,475", but others have said the window sticker was higher than that with installation.

Back