How much have you spent on your civic?

.... *Deep Breath* - Phew, okay, now that I've got my Wayne Brady in-check....

First, I wouldn't buy a 350/370, too heavy for my tastes.

Secondly, if I had all 30-something grand in my pocket before I started modding the Si, then yes, I may have bought something different.

And lastly, it was my money. Therefore my decision. But thank you for your concern regarding my finances. I'm glad I have you looking out for my best interests. :thumbsup:
:rotfl:

.... *Deep Breath* - Phew, okay, now that I've got my Wayne Brady in-check....

First, I wouldn't buy a 350/370, too heavy for my tastes.

Secondly, if I had all 30-something grand in my pocket before I started modding the Si, then yes, I may have bought something different.

And lastly, it was my money. Therefore my decision. But thank you for your concern regarding my finances. I'm glad I have you looking out for my best interests. :thumbsup:
Oh good one of those then good thing I just realized your not worth my time good day sir

Last edited:
Curious but with all of your mods an Fp an tune how much whp are you making? I have about the same exact power mods an was curious as to how much I'd be making if I picked up Fp.
Sorry for the late reply, i'm making 206whp right now.
I bet it should be a bit more like 210, but i didnt get a very good tune.

Actually thinking of it now that RR color got me a lot of tickets on my 8th gen so I love the pmm:) im on Oahu. You from Maui also?
Yeah according to the international insurance commission studies, red and white are the top two colors of cars ticketed...At least a couple years ago. My dad moved to Hawaii about ten years ago, he's not even an native. I just try and visit every chance I get!!

Back