How much have you spent on your civic?

I sold alot of stuff when we purged our house of the "every square inch" decorating theory.so that eased the pain too,thank god for eBay and Craigslist.I literally don't have a thing left to sell now,oh and I did sell some gold chains that I had about 30 years,I couldn't believe how much I got for them.

I sold alot of stuff when we purged our house of the "every square inch" decorating theory.so that eased the pain too,thank god for eBay and Craigslist.I literally don't have a thing left to sell now,oh and I did sell some gold chains that I had about 30 years,I couldn't believe how much I got for them.

It's amazing what you can sell on Craigslist and eBay. I list the most random items sometimes and they surprisingly find a new home.

And you get 100 s of women trying to "join" there club so they can "meet" you.....lol

Updated my first post after really going through my purchase history.
Not as bad as I though actually, about $4700 to date, minus money I've made from selling things.

The car is never done!

I will most likely kill myself making the money to pay for them in the progress. Probably teaching again in the spring as well as taking three classes myself.

I will most likely kill myself making the money to pay for them in the progress. Probably teaching again in the spring as well as taking three classes myself.
yea I know they're very expensive. I've wanted coilovers for a while now but I just cant get myself to drop that much money on them...perhaps i'll do the same, save up for the winter and see what I can afford in the spring

yea I know they're very expensive. I've wanted coilovers for a while now but I just cant get myself to drop that much money on them...perhaps i'll do the same, save up for the winter and see what I can afford in the spring

Expensive they are. I wanted to go with something of good quality as opposed being blingy...which would save hundreds. Plus, with @RedShiftChris they are easily customizable.

its easy. choose the gauge you want and i will make you a wiring diagram and show you how to wire it :)
Now that is real cool of you, is like a red one in led. To fit by the accessory panel in front if the shifter, keeping in mind room for a boost gauge for my sc I'll be putting on in April, any ideas? I'm not that concerned about cost, just want great stuff, your the man

Now that is real cool of you, is like a red one in led. To fit by the accessory panel in front if the shifter, keeping in mind room for a boost gauge for my sc I'll be putting on in April, any ideas? I'm not that concerned about cost, just want great stuff, your the man
you mean specifically water temp gauge right?

Back