Illinois Chat Thread

Hey alakaboom where did you go man you left without saying goodbye ???? hopfully we can meet up again and cruise/go to other meets ok

I'm from Volo area just got my dyno blue si 2013 today
Congrats and welcome to the site!

I had to look Volo up, that's far but I'm sure if we can get a meet together in the Rosemont area it won't be that bad

kOcig3v.jpeg

hahaha yeah im its a small town in Lake county but I usually in the weekend carmeets, I use to drive a stanced out lowered 2012 eclipse before totaling it :driving:

hahaha yeah im its a small town in Lake county but I usually in the weekend carmeets, I use to drive a stanced out lowered 2012 eclipse before totaling it :driving:
Well you upgraded! If you need any help with anything, let us know. You found a great forum!

haha yeah thanks, glad to finally come over to the honda family,

Reactions: 323
welcome and congrats fellow si owner :rockwoot:

im in the deefield area so your about 30 min from me ...i also go to the car museum once or twice every summer
but like 323 said this is an awsome forum and maybe we can do a meet up soon cross the fingers lol

Reactions: 323
I just posted this in the Chicago thread, but i want to set up something for next Sunday
Mid-morning maybe?
Rosemont seems to me a good middle point for a lot of people, even those that are far from the city, and there are plenty of open parking lots.
What do you guys think?

If only we could get more support. I see a ton in the area now but none on the forums

yeah i know but i see one and give the peace sign and they look at me all crazy like im gonna attack them or somthing lol...
cant they see that im complementing since we have the same car geeezzz ! lol

Last edited:
i just cant understand the people that mod and hook up there cars then when you confront them complimenting them they dont wanna be sociable or give attitude lol.....oh or if your at a show and som1 has the same car as you ooh boy when they know you got the same ride they dont wanna continue the convo like your gonna jack them or somthing lmao!

yeah i know but i see one and give the peace sign and they look at me all crazy like im gonna attack them or somthing lol...
cant they see that im complementing since we have the same car geeezzz ! lol
I know, I always beep when I see another 2012, and most of the time they don't even look.
Some get scared, others are confused.
The only one that has beeped and waved was another 2012 Si, too bad I haven't seen him again

I know, I always beep when I see another 2012, and most of the time they don't even look.
Some get scared, others are confused.
The only one that has beeped and waved was another 2012 Si, too bad I haven't seen him again

yeah i usually get the peace sign from 8th gener's lol

IDK he drives a mazda3 wagon met him at a toyota meet/show he was cool but he left and never heard from him ever again .

Back