I'm baaaack! '15 Si Sedan Version 2.2

Remember kids….replace your crush washer every time(or every other time, lol) so you don’t spent 10 mins trying to pry off the super duper crushed washer off the drain bolt.

View attachment 65490View attachment 65491
i remember last time i bought filters from the dealer they asked if i wanted washers. i was confused. but i have blox magnetic plugs and ive re used the washer several times.

Reactions: Dad
Car was sold today.....

No more headaches and any more issues to pop up. Took a hit but wasn't going to go through the effort to "fix" the car and loose more money in the end. Probably will be carless for a while unless that magic deal pops up on a vehicle I may have my eye on.

Car was sold today.....

No more headaches and any more issues to pop up. Took a hit but wasn't going to go through the effort to "fix" the car and loose more money in the end. Probably will be carless for a while unless that magic deal pops up on a vehicle I may have my eye on.

Oh wow.. 1 vehicle household? You only have to go into the office once in a while right?

Oh wow.. 1 vehicle household? You only have to go into the office once in a while right?
Yeah, I drive to the bossmans house and back on Wednesdays. Back by 1ish usually and the wife travels thurs-sat. So shouldn’t be an issue and work pays for her Uber to the airport if need be.

Probably not :rotfl:

Look out for a new member asking about oil consumption

Kidding btw
If they're good they'll just find the build thread. Lol
When I was selling my Xterra I had one interested person ask about the engine swap which I never put in the ad. Apparently he just searched my name and found the pictures of it on Instagram.

does the new owner know about the oil burning?
Carmax? nah.....they don't.

Def going to take a post down in Facebook. Not sure I need to remove my thread here or not......

that si badge placement on the grille is killing me.
mine was put in the wrong location after a bodyshop repaired my front end n it drove me nuts

Back