Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

Can someone make an R18 I-mid wallpaper?
It's an 8th gen but I think it looks nice
nbRp5S4.jpeg

Could anyone resize these for me and get em to work. I'd try but am on vacation and forgot my laptop charger back home

image_zpsec18a1d0.jpg

image_zpsd31f74e8.jpg

1st one... the 2nd one would probably benefit from being done from scratch instead of scaling it up. I cannot do that one currently....

Attachments

• IU.jpg
    IU.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 41
1st one... the 2nd one would probably benefit from being done from scratch instead of scaling it up. I cannot do that one currently....

No worries. I wasn't sure if either would work. Ali have is my ipad so I was trying to find the best that I could. I appreciate doing this one tho.

Welcome to the site. You are correct. The SI has red, & the non-si versions are blue. Unfortunately, there isn't an option to change the colors on the dash.

Welcome to the site. You are correct. The SI has red, & the non-si versions are blue. Unfortunately, there isn't an option to change the colors on the dash.

Yes there is...Full swap!

Hey everyone. I just upgraded from a 2001 Civic LX to a 2013 Civic Si and just joined this forum. I have been messing around with the iMID wallpaper and figured I would share what I am currently using. I don't know if there are any Portal fans out there but here it is.
Portal1.jpg

Hey everyone. I just upgraded from a 2001 Civic LX to a 2013 Civic Si and just joined this forum. I have been messing around with the iMID wallpaper and figured I would share what I am currently using. I don't know if there are any Portal fans out there but here it is.
View attachment 23153

Portal is awesome! Love that game. Might want to work all at the same level on the graphic though, I don't know if you sourced it or shopped it all.

Portal is awesome! Love that game. Might want to work all at the same level on the graphic though, I don't know if you sourced it or shopped it all.

I shopped it and I didn't spend much time making the graphic. Maybe 5 minutes so I know that the quality could be improved upon. I've only had my Si for a few days and this was basically a test to see how to upload the wallpaper. I figured I would share it anyway.

View attachment 23153

sry bro, but this just does not look good at all

didn't even notice... that's just a stock honda image I found for that.

For some reason photobucket is lame and cant get the size right but just resize and your good to go:

Last edited:
can some one tell me how todd buck jr. is a well known member and only has 1 post :think: ????? how does that work LMAO !

Back