Photos iMid Pics & Wallpapers

some users felt it was there in case you wanted to drive without any type of display/distractions at night.

There is another thread on here where people believe that it could be used in conjunction with a back-up camera.

The images should also be 72dpi

I was not aware of the dpi requirement. Perhaps this is why come of the pics on my USB drive will not load up. The system sees the files, and attempts to load them, but will fail on the same pics. I'll have to play with that tomorrow. Thanks for the info!

I can't promise that's the problem. but the images that I made, my PS defaulted to 96dpi (my PC's resolution scale) and they failed to load. I brought them back and ran a batch conversion to compress from 100% quality down to 60% and the output was 72dpi, and they worked after that.

I modified the 9thcivic Red Dragon wallpaper by removing the text across the bottom so it does not interfere with the clock & odometer. This is my current favorite wallpaper running in my Civic, we may even pull it into Photoshop and get creative!

I modified the 9thcivic Red Dragon wallpaper by removing the text across the bottom so it does not interfere with the clock & odometer. This is my current favorite wallpaper running in my Civic, we may even pull it into Photoshop and get creative!

Right.... I was getting confused because I know I made the original a while back lol

Playin with Photoshop

Attachments

• 9thimid_mod14.jpg
    9thimid_mod14.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 58
  • 9thimid_mod12.jpg
    9thimid_mod12.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 70
  • 9thimid_mod5.jpg
    9thimid_mod5.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 9thimid_mod6.jpg
    9thimid_mod6.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 9thimid_mod7.jpg
    9thimid_mod7.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 57
LOL, It's your other half who likes the Rotax Engines, I flew a Rotax powered ultralight about ten years ago and have not seen one since! Anyway hope you like the Photoshop doodle? the original logo is very well done, I was thinking a slightly larger size might also look good on the IMID display?

194722_10150289959481472_561106471_8351580_1236904495_o.jpg

More to the name ^^
more in post 141 below. His car at the beginning of the thread
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/bmw-m3-track-car.969/page-8#post-29650

Back