Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Okay just slapped it on...it doesn't fit flush because of the 8th gen steering wheel emblem is just a couple mm bigger and it's just a test fit..but hell it looks great thank you Kenneth!!!
IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_9758.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg
Does the H in the steering wheel just pop out? I heard its connected to the airbag and you can't remove it. Please let me know, bc I've been wanting to change this for a long time now.

For what?
Whole new project, at the moment I'm just saving every nickels, dimes, quarters and dollars. Also have been bring home made food from home rather than eating out at lunch. Even to the point of eating chicken noodle soup from a cup..lol

Whole new project, at the moment I'm just saving every nickels, dimes, quarters and dollars. Also have been bring home made food from home rather than eating out at lunch. Even to the point of eating chicken noodle soup from a cup..lol

I pack lunch every day for work. I never know where I will be at so its easier for me (and I'm also cheap)

So you are just doing this for your car? So you can save money to buy stuff?

I pack lunch every day for work. I never know where I will be at so its easier for me (and I'm also cheap)

So you are just doing this for your car? So you can save money to buy stuff?
Yes, I've actually been saving as of December 2013 for the new car, and of course a whole new project. =)

ps...Joining the Scooby Club =D

Good evening to all of my awesome 9th gen family!! It looks like as of tonight I've just made my final decision on keeping the 9th instead of selling/trading it for another car. In those words all of this means, I'll be making a comeback for summer 2015 and the "JSRCNFB6" project rebuild begins NOW! Everyone's 9th is looking fabulous! I am sooo missing you and I miss all you guys so much man! @webby @MrsJrotax101

Last edited:
Feel free to mail me some while you're at it ;)
:giggle:
Oh dear... lol. I couldn't justify selling my first car..my build and pride...and my blood sweat and tears all to this car..couldn't make a final decision to give it up..so decided to keep it and rebuild!

Reactions: raf
Back