Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Going for a kinda staggered appearance up top with the different offsets?

DO IT!

w1w5Aq.gif
I've only owned 17x9's for my 9th gen lmao. Just figuring out a perfect combo for the Accord, as it is a much longer car and a bit heavier.

Check ebay for the TL-s wheels, i picked up a set of refurbs for 400, they were flawless in every way, but the color was a couple shades lighter than the original dark charcoal, didnt bug me at all and didnt even really realize it till i pulled up next to a TL-S

Check ebay for the TL-s wheels, i picked up a set of refurbs for 400, they were flawless in every way, but the color was a couple shades lighter than the original dark charcoal, didnt bug me at all and didnt even really realize it till i pulled up next to a TL-S
Oo I'm gonna def take a look! Thanks! Those'll prolly become my new winter wheels as my current 16's might not clear my bbks lol

Welp that didn't last long.. lol I'm getting rid of the Accord now, had so many plans for it but its time to let it go as I'm buying out my bro's lease on his E170 Corolla! Expect to see it soon!

Welp that didn't last long.. lol I'm getting rid of the Accord now, had so many plans for it but its time to let it go as I'm buying out my bro's lease on his E170 Corolla! Expect to see it soon!
I found a pic!

F28186E9-9063-4B04-B2BE-2A4FE193D0F9.jpeg

What kind of work did it need?
Excessive damage to the right quarter and behind the right rear passenger door. Car had been keyed all around, just a lot of bodywork/paint work needed done. Where its dented badly, the paint is starting to chip and its bare metal is showing, the area where its showing, had already began to rust... lol mechanically its fine, well taken care of.

Just ordered K-Tuned K1 Street Coilovers for the Accord. Awaiting for arrival, currently searching for new OEM wheels to replace my current 16" wheels.

LF: 9th gen Accord wheels, or TL-S Waffles or Non TL Type S wheels, or RSX-S wheels... They'll be used for my new daily set to replace my current bent 16"

K-Tuned K1 Street Coilovers arrived. Ordering Enkei RPF1's 17x9+35 with 235/40ZR17 tires, full front and rear camber kits, front and rear sway bars/links, and brakes all around. Once everything comes in including the front ball joints. I'm gonna have it installed all at once. :)

I've been extremely busy lately haven't had the time to do what I wanted to do with the Accord but the car will get some love soon.

Currently looking for some Acura TL wheels 17x8's most likely.. either the regular 04-05 ones or the Type S waffles for my winter set

So it begins...

Current winter setup before winter tires go on it

● 2007-2008 Acura TL Non Type S
F: 17x8+45ET | R: 17x8+45ET
● Continental Extreme Contact Sport
- Tire Size Spec:
F: 235/45ZR17 | R: 235/45ZR17

Current on order/arrived suspension parts..

● '03-'07 CM5 Accord K-Tuned Front Camber Kit (UCA)
● '03-'07 CM5 Accord K-Tuned Rear Camber Kit (KTD-RUS-AC3)
● '03-'07 CM5 Accord K-Tuned K1 Street Coilovers (KTD-K1R-AC3)
- Spring Rates: Front - 14KG, Rear 8KG
● '03-'07 CM5 Accord Progress Rear Anti-Sway Bar - 22MM Adjustable (62.1017)

Attachments

• C2B11AC8-CAAA-4325-BF66-4A6AB883C16A.jpeg
    C2B11AC8-CAAA-4325-BF66-4A6AB883C16A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
good luck with the rear camber kit. I never got mine installed cause the bolts were seized, fortunately they were stuck in a reasonable enough spec

good luck with the rear camber kit. I never got mine installed cause the bolts were seized, fortunately they were stuck in a reasonable enough spec
Mine will be torched off if anything and replaced lmao

The front camber kits are sold out, lucky enough to get it right from the source of ktuned

Back