Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Was just browsing through your thread and noticed this way at the beginning. Just curious if you remember what kind of car was in the other lane?
image.jpg

Dont mean to be a bother but can you PM me all your mods? I would just like to get an idea of yor build.
Since the ride of the month post is in the staff area for voting currently- here you go

============
Engine:

PW:JDM dry carbon cooling plate
RBC intake Manifold
ID1000cc injectors
K-Tuned fuel rail
DW65c fuel pump
Precision 5862 Turbo
Precision 46mm wastegate
Tial BOV
PRL catless 3" Downpipe
Invidia N1 catback
Hondata Flashpro with vitviper tune
Hondata 4 Bar Map Sensor
PRL Garret intercooler
Competition Clutch stage 4
8th gen flywheel
Hasport motor mounts 88a

Interior:
Moddiction Countersunk shift knob
JDM steering wheel emblem
Perrin Dual Gauge Pod
AEM Boost Controller
AEM Fuel/Air ratio gauge
Buddy Club Short Shifter
Hybrid Racing base shifter bushings

Exterior:
JDM Front and Rear Emblems
PW:JDM dry carbon rear gurney flap
Nokya Hyper yellow DRL's
Nokya Arctic white headlight bulbs

Suspension:
Skunk 2 springs
Buddy Club rear camber
Wilwood front brake kit
Stoptech rear slotted rotors

Build thread: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/kevvs-13-fb6-build-thread.12262/page-20

Since the ride of the month post is in the staff area for voting currently- here you go

============
Engine:

PW:JDM dry carbon cooling plate
RBC intake Manifold
ID1000cc injectors
K-Tuned fuel rail
DW65c fuel pump
Precision 5862 Turbo
Precision 46mm wastegate
Tial BOV
PRL catless 3" Downpipe
Invidia N1 catback
Hondata Flashpro with vitviper tune
Hondata 4 Bar Map Sensor
PRL Garret intercooler
Competition Clutch stage 4
8th gen flywheel
Hasport motor mounts 88a

Interior:
Moddiction Countersunk shift knob
JDM steering wheel emblem
Perrin Dual Gauge Pod
AEM Boost Controller
AEM Fuel/Air ratio gauge
Buddy Club Short Shifter
Hybrid Racing base shifter bushings

Exterior:
JDM Front and Rear Emblems
PW:JDM dry carbon rear gurney flap
Nokya Hyper yellow DRL's
Nokya Arctic white headlight bulbs

Suspension:
Skunk 2 springs
Buddy Club rear camber
Wilwood front brake kit
Stoptech rear slotted rotors

Build thread: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/kevvs-13-fb6-build-thread.12262/page-20
Thanks webby!

Impressive Build! Do you daily drive this car?

I'm in Indy quite a bit to visit family (Parents live about a mile from the IRP/ORP raceway in Brownsburg). I'll have to keep an eye out when I'm back in town. Do you see many 9th gen Si's in Indy?

I'm in Indy quite a bit to visit family (Parents live about a mile from the IRP/ORP raceway in Brownsburg). I'll have to keep an eye out when I'm back in town. Do you see many 9th gen Si's in Indy?

That is quite the drive to be making multiple trips a year. I did South Bend to Madison a few times a year and the winter drives really sucked.

That is quite the drive to be making multiple trips a year. I did South Bend to Madison a few times a year and the winter drives really sucked.
Yea we go back around 8-10 times per year. Its not terrible if you time Chicago traffic right. Usually takes us 4 hours but has taken me as long as 7 hours before in the winter. We usually drive at night whenever possible to lessen the traffic delays. My fiancée and I are having our wedding in Indy in 2016 so we have been going back quite a bit more than usual this year to meet with vendors in addition to friends and family trips. We've already been back 8 times this year so far and we're barely half way through! One of the reasons I chose to buy instead of lease!

Yea we go back around 8-10 times per year. Its not terrible if you time Chicago traffic right. Usually takes us 4 hours but has taken me as long as 7 hours before in the winter. We usually drive at night whenever possible to lessen the traffic delays. My fiancée and I are having our wedding in Indy in 2016 so we have been going back quite a bit more than usual this year to meet with vendors in addition to friends and family trips. We've already been back 8 times this year so far and we're barely half way through! One of the reasons I chose to buy instead of lease!

Sounds like you guys just need to move to Indy at this point.

There are a couple around but most of them are stock, and no I don't daily drive this car.

Back