Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Is parting out the turbo/upgrades an option for you? I would imagine it'd sell the car a lot faster. Most users won't be able to get a loan from a bank for more than what it lists for in stock form. That's not to say someone doesn't have extra set aside to buy it as-is.

Is parting out the turbo/upgrades an option for you? I would imagine it'd sell the car a lot faster. Most users won't be able to get a loan from a bank for more than what it lists for in stock form. That's not to say someone doesn't have extra set aside to buy it as-is.
Hmm...it would be too much work to bring the car back to stock. If it doesn't sell quick I will just keep it.

Any times with those yet? Looks from the one pic like you were waiting in line for the track.
12.8 was my best time. I know I can do better than that. It was 90+ degrees yesterday and my launches could've been better. But we will see when I go back.

Plus, it just looks weird...especially with the stock wheels on the rear.

Car made 304whp 274trq. Really dissapointed that was on 11.5psi I think the turbo might just be done with because I went out to do pulls for street car takeover and the car kinda hesitated to build boost
Do a datalog and send it to Vit? Maybe you have a leak somewhere?

Do a datalog and send it to Vit? Maybe you have a leak somewhere?
Could be but I'm now having issues with my trans. When I'm racing the car doesn't want to go into the next gear and when I'm backing up after some pulls the car locks up in reverse and doesn't want to come out.

no, I don't either. I just wondered if you had performed that delete or not

no, I don't either. I just wondered if you had performed that delete or not
Yeah I haven't , I will now sounds like it's a positive thing to do...this only started happening after beating on the car at the track and after numerous pulls for street car takeover ....it just randomly gets stuck in gear. And when I'm racing like it just doesn't want to go in gear at all, then I pull over and all the gears go in fine.

Back