Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Ordered ktuned 3" exhaust to replace my 2.75" invidia, ktuned coilovers, Sirimoto rear trunk brace, BWR racing rear subframe brace, and eibach front and rear sway bars. Hopefully this helps improve my 60ft this season lol.

How did you like the countersunk shift knob?
Love it, only real complaint if I had to come up with one would be obviously in the winter it's gets really cold and vice versa in the summer but I have a blox shift knob beenie that helps with that.
image.jpeg

Hmm never would've thought of a Beenie for it.. I've been looking for a shift knob been really considering nrg weighted carbon fiber one but I really like the look of a countersunk just never crossed my mind till seeing your post

Ordered ktuned 3" exhaust to replace my 2.75" invidia, ktuned coilovers, Sirimoto rear trunk brace, BWR racing rear subframe brace, and eibach front and rear sway bars. Hopefully this helps improve my 60ft this season lol.
I'm curious to hear what you think of the ktuned coilovers once you get them and install them.
They just released them so I haven't seen a lot of feedback yet.
Ktuned makes great products so I don't doubt their suspension is good.

What made you want to get the ktuned 3" over the full race 3" exhaust? I was thinking of getting the ktuned but I didn't see much info on it so I ended up getting the full race.

What made you want to get the ktuned 3" over the full race 3" exhaust? I was thinking of getting the ktuned but I didn't see much info on it so I ended up getting the full race.
A little silly but I like the "look" of the ktuned one better. Looks closer to the invidia q300. I would've honestly gotten the q300 but they don't make em 3" for our cars!

I'm curious to hear what you think of the ktuned coilovers once you get them and install them.
They just released them so I haven't seen a lot of feedback yet.
Ktuned makes great products so I don't doubt their suspension is good.
Yes that's what kind of had me on the fence with the ktuned coilovers....NOBODY has reviewed them for the 9th gen haha. Soo I'll be doing a full review with pictures of them for everyone!

Back