MMA Talk

Looks like rampage Jackson has signed with bellator. Talk about throwing the finger to Dana. The contract is not finalized yet but he's expected to make a fall debut and he also might have something in contract allowing him to appear in professional wrestling(TNA impact) I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Why did he jump to a different organization? He's pretty much done in his career...

969245_10151662329166276_114234771_n.jpg

This looks like it will be a really good event.

Why did he jump to a different organization? He's pretty much done in his career...

969245_10151662329166276_114234771_n.jpg

This looks like it will be a really good event.
He's very marketable still. He is getting a reality show that will follow him into his debut at bellator and the pro wrestling appearances. I bet he took bellator to the bank which probably is making Dana chuckle right about now because Eddie alaverez will be taking them to the bank if/when he wins his legal case against them.

There were talks about him going to heavyweight.

These two should have their own show. I'd watch it.

I hope she doesn't get botox like Brittany and Arriany.
580407_10151670212771276_965337447_n.jpg

Ring girls are chosen because of how they looked when they were chosen. Why change things?

The fight last night consisted of 1 knockout and all submissions. Short, but awesome fights.

Did you guys see Mark Hunts Staph infection? That was pretty disturbing. I hope he heals real soon.

There's also news about Big Foot wanting to go down to 205lbs to fight Thiago Silva. He's not going to be able to drop down to that weight class and have energy for the 1st round.

Korean Zombie is an impressive fighter. I wonder what his game plans are. I want to see another twister. :giggle:

I think it will be a really good event. No one has bad blood against each other.

former UFC lightweight paul Kelly has been sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for trafficking heroin! this is very crazy and sad for a younger prospect who probably threw away his career.

Back