Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

i never realized you were out by martin state, I used to be up that way all the time

Born & Raised.

I've lived in the same neighborhood since I was 2 years old (when my parents moved here). Before that (birth until 2 years old) I lived a 2 miles away (still in Middle River).

Did you go to the airport to fly your helicopter? :hiding:

Born & Raised.

I've lived in the same neighborhood since I was 2 years old (when my parents moved here). Before that (birth until 2 years old) I lived a 2 miles away (still in Middle River).

Did you go to the airport to fly your helicopter? :hiding:

rotocraft are death traps... it was a rental cessna, best friend had his pilots license :hiding:

Finished the fence today with more help from my wife. Expecting more rain this week from here on, so today was the only day to get it knocked out until the weekend...glad its done.

Dont let the panoramic photo blow your mind too much, lol. Now I've got planters to build and stain this week. Should be a good time, using the leftover fence pickets to make them, so no cost for materials!
cecee9ec2de6673cbd8ce199aaf6cb74.jpg

:oops: That’s not good ...so flooring and drywall will all be moldy and ruined?

Yikes! I remember when my mom and dads rental house up here got flooded a couple years ago before they sold it. Dad had to go through and gut it, dry it out, have it inspected to ensure he could keep the same frame, then rebuild basically everything that was below 6' (they had 5' of water in the house on a slab foundation house). It was a lot of work.

:oops: That’s not good ...so flooring and drywall will all be moldy and ruined?

Yeah some of the tile flooring is coming up. Who knows if water when under more of the tiles. Drywall (probably at least 6" up) needs to be cut and replaced but not in the entire basement.

1/2 of the basement is unfinished. It's where the washer/dryer are located. Also my FIL has tools, lathe, machine stuff. The other part has the bathroom, small living room type space.

Dumb Question Incoming - What's a finished basement? Like is it akin to a finished garage?

Finished means it has walls, drywall, ect.

basement-count-square-footage-.jpg

Yeah some of the tile flooring is coming up. Who knows if water when under more of the tiles. Drywall (probably at least 6" up) needs to be cut and replaced but not in the entire basement.

1/2 of the basement is unfinished. It's where the washer/dryer are located. Also my FIL has tools, lathe, machine stuff. The other part has the bathroom, small living room type space.

Finished means it has walls, drywall, ect.

basement-count-square-footage-.jpg
Amazing results before and after. Looks cozy and I feel I can easily fall asleep on the couch and being a lazy Halfling, lol

Amazing results before and after. Looks cozy and I feel I can easily fall asleep on the couch and being a lazy Halfling, lol

Oh sorry.. That's not my MIL basement. That's some random picture I found via Google to show Honda the difference lol my bad

Thoughts? It’s stick shift too. Don’t know if it was a swap or an option. Had an exhaust. View attachment 61055

That looks dope. I like the appearance of it. It looks like the driver knows what they're doing with their ride. I'm more curious about its suspension setup and whether it is a track car or not. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Thoughts? It’s stick shift too. Don’t know if it was a swap or an option. Had an exhaust. View attachment 61055

my family had one of these, took my driving test in it, so incredibly slow with the automatic, dont think a manual was a option, but it drove just like the 95 accord it borrowed the chassis from which made it interesting

Back