Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

money shifted on the way to work, 4th to 2nd. all the way to 7900rpm. hope i didnt hurt anything.

So remember that 31k car that sold yesterday...well, it was in service. Long story short, I'm back in the club boys!

After some wheeling and dealing with wifey, we agreed to terms and its on! I'm so happy right now, i can't stop smiling
b2d9cfa464285a5b9964c818b1e18bbf.jpg

As I am among one of you guys am grinning ear to ear right now. I remember the day I got Lucille and it changed everything forever for me. Honda Civic are special that us can understand what makes it special. Congrats with your new baby and welcome back to the game !

Nah, the guy i spoke to the other day was mistaken. I dunno what happened with the miscommunication, but it's all good. I know the car ain't perfect, it's 5 years old, but this is the car i wanted 5 years ago when i bought my black ex coupe. But i will have this one forever, literally forever. It will go through some changes here and there, but this is the one.

Here's @ron v shift knob i bought back a few years ago...crazy it's been that long, lol.
cce49818bb848a917d0887b9e482bbac.jpg

Nice ! My Acuity Short Shifter Stage 2 is coming to my door today !! So stoked !

money shifted on the way to work, 4th to 2nd. all the way to 7900rpm. hope i didnt hurt anything.
Been there done that... :(:(, I went from 2nd to 1st while rolling through a red light freeway entrance ramp. I intended for 3rd and somehow slipped to 1st.... I don't ever want to think about it ever again. Because of that experience, I never disengage the clutch till I know which gear I'm in and the stick is completely locked in. This happened in late 2018 and Lucille is still okay to these days. I haven't run into any issue with the transmission, clutch, and flywheel.

Quiet up in here today. I've been busy running around. Just ate a cheesesteak (co-workers ordered some since it was a special at a local place). It wasn't bad for $5. Nothing special or WOW but tasted decent and filled my stomach lol

Hope everyone is having a good day.

@bauer311 - make a build thread. I'll get on you until you do so like I did with @ElDiabloBlanco :giggle:

But of course the 22mm Progress is OoS everywhere. Looks like Redshift has it, but they're charging like $50 more than the others. :(

Quiet up in here today. I've been busy running around. Just ate a cheesesteak (co-workers ordered some since it was a special at a local place). It wasn't bad for $5. Nothing special or WOW but tasted decent and filled my stomach lol

Hope everyone is having a good day.

@bauer311 - make a build thread. I'll get on you until you do so like I did with @ElDiabloBlanco :giggle:

Samuel L Jackson.gif

Welp, My Pepsi Machine ain't happening.

They charged my contact FREIGHT shipping prices and we decided to not do it.

...Gonna grab a pint of ice cream.

Welp, My Pepsi Machine ain't happening.

They charged my contact FREIGHT shipping prices and we decided to not do it.

...Gonna grab a pint of ice cream.

Aww man! That sucks! I could see that being a heavy sucker for sure though.

Question for you k24 guys. So this car has an intake on it (skunk2 cai). My emissions light came on, the dealer is looking at it since i got to come here to drop off a few things. Anyone got any guesses whether it has something to do with an intaoe with no tune? Im guessing map sensor or o2 sensor...

Come on n00b should have put it on tighter when you filled up ;)
In my defense, i havent put gas in it yet. When i dropped off the floor mats and rear cover for the subaru at the dealer they went and topped it off. The salesman told me it was the loose cap, lol. He's like an 80 year old guy still selling cars. But they did fill it with premium...score!

Hehehe it's fun to see someone so excited about their Civic
Brother, excited is an understatement. I would sound like a crazy person if i described all the things i love about this car. But it really is one i plan to own forever. Or at least as long as I'm capable.

Back