Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I got to looking under the hood. The dp seems factory, itstill has the plastic runners and all that. But when i lookunder the car its like he had a catback and removed whatever was past the axle and replaced it with the cheapest thing he could find. I'll take pics tomorrow. But i may need to address that in the future...once i get a better look at it. Also gotta take back my hf jack stands and get that refund...the more i look at the suspension, the more I'm convinced it's HFP. But when i take a look at the exhaust ill get a closer look.

i mean i actually paid them late. i went to AAA and paid it it WAS $256 but the late fee got me good

I got to looking under the hood. The dp seems factory, itstill has the plastic runners and all that. But when i lookunder the car its like he had a catback and removed whatever was past the axle and replaced it with the cheapest thing he could find. I'll take pics tomorrow. But i may need to address that in the future...once i get a better look at it. Also gotta take back my hf jack stands and get that refund...the more i look at the suspension, the more I'm convinced it's HFP. But when i take a look at the exhaust ill get a closer look.

stock exhaust on a 9th si is a lil louder then most stocks.

stock exhaust on a 9th si is a lil louder then most stocks.
Yeah, ive heard them stock, they're a lil rowdy. Maybe with the intake it's just different than any other car I've owned. But something looked weird when i looked under the car. I'll post a pic tomorrow and get y'alls opinion. Maybe its just me, lol. But I'm loving every minute i spend in this car. It's awesome! My wife and the kiddos all rode in it to go grab dinner tonight. Wife didn't complain about it, so thats better than my old 05 350Z, lol. Her sister liked it.

Plastic runners on the downpipe? What??

Afternoon :haysmiley:

Woke up early (#oldman). Sold the wingless blue trunk this morning. Met the guy 1/2 way at Bass Pro. Money in the pocket :fistpump:

After selling the trunk I went into Bass Pro to see if they had an ammo (figured they wouldn't) and of course they didn't.

Then went to Aldi, Target and picked up Chick-fil-A salads for lunch for us.

Attachments

• IMG_20200309_111630.jpg
    IMG_20200309_111630.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Going to do some things around the house and then list the STi on another forum. Small steps before posting to the Facebook groups (so many trolls).

We are having a Zoom get-together with some friends at 6:30pm tonight.

That brass knuckles cutout is dope as fuhhhhh

He polished the crap outta that bay. Damn near everything.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back