Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Was almost gonna trade today...but the car sold earlier today while i was at work. Damn...guess I'll just wait for the next one to pop up. Got my eye on a maybe, but I'll have to wait a couple weeks and see about that one as its about 2 hours away and I'm still working FedEx on saturdays. With my Gatlinburg trip starting this weekend on sunday, doesnt leave much time to travel to trade my car.

Rained a bit today, more tomorrow. Actually the rest of the week pop up thunder storms are in the forecast. Hoping for good weather in the mountains for ther few days I'm up there.

I’m lucky to have a friend that’s a vet. But even so some of the charges are insane.

The thing that ticks me off is they didn't ask for permission for anything, just did a bunch of stuff and told my wife here's your bill... prolly better i wasn't there, because i would have cussed them clean out and not paid it. These people are crooks.

But hey, it's HUMP DAY! Hope y'all have a great one.

Morning :wave: Another hot one.

What's up?! A $400 vet bill...these mofos are losing their minds...

The thing that ticks me off is they didn't ask for permission for anything, just did a bunch of stuff and told my wife here's your bill... prolly better i wasn't there, because i would have cussed them clean out and not paid it. These people are crooks.

Oh ****! Yeah I'd be looking for a new vet. We love our vet that we take the boys (cats). I randomly found this vet a few years ago when our previous cat (RIP) needed to be boarded when we went away as she had medical issues and we didn't want to have family/friends come over and deal with it while we were gone. Plus she needed medicine twice a day.

Anyways I found this vet and boarded Abigail and when she passed away they were super nice. Sent a card and everything. We have continued to take the current cats there and they have been super nice. Prices are terrible and they are always up front about everything.

How long have you been going to your vet?

But hey, it's HUMP DAY! Hope y'all have a great one.

I feel you bud. My lady leaves the room if someone mentions vet bills around me for that exact reason. I have had terrible luck with past vets doing basically the same thing. We enrolled the puppers in the Banfield pet insurance thing last year when we had some of her teeth pulled and that hasn't been bad. A little pricey upfront, but it included teeth cleaning and a couple visits, so all said and done it was a little cheaper to do the insurance instead of paying for the teeth cleaning and visit separtely.

So remember that 31k car that sold yesterday...well, it was in service. Long story short, I'm back in the club boys!

After some wheeling and dealing with wifey, we agreed to terms and its on! I'm so happy right now, i can't stop smiling
b2d9cfa464285a5b9964c818b1e18bbf.jpg

So remember that 31k car that sold yesterday...well, it was in service. Long story short, I'm back in the club boys!

After some wheeling and dealing with wifey, we agreed to terms and its on! I'm so happy right now, i can't stop smiling

no way?! Serious?!?

first mod. My old shift knob. Cmon

Last edited:
I don't think wifey is gonna be ok with parts yet, but i wanna leave it as is for now and just enjoy it. She already wasn't too keen on me trading for a 5 year old car, but in time stuff will get replaced with better parts.

Got a lot to focus on with the house and the kiddos right now anyways. But at least I'm in a car i love.

She did point out paint chipping along the back window as soon as she walked out to it...so not off to a good start for her.

OH OH OH

BAUER'S BACK IN THE GAME :excited::excited::excited:

Congrats, man!

Congrats Bauer.

I'm curious why it was sold but in service and available for you to get it? Did the new buyer back out after they found something? Not to be a Debbie downer just curious.

Congrats Bauer.

I'm curious why it was sold but in service and available for you to get it? Did the new buyer back out after they found something? Not to be a Debbie downer just curious.
Nah, the guy i spoke to the other day was mistaken. I dunno what happened with the miscommunication, but it's all good. I know the car ain't perfect, it's 5 years old, but this is the car i wanted 5 years ago when i bought my black ex coupe. But i will have this one forever, literally forever. It will go through some changes here and there, but this is the one.

Here's @ron v shift knob i bought back a few years ago...crazy it's been that long, lol.
cce49818bb848a917d0887b9e482bbac.jpg

Back