Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'm up late because I drank a Dr. Pepper before bed!

/SADBOI HOURS

I had my feels hurt after giving an (DC2) Integra owner a thumbs up and getting the 'GTFO Ricer' look back from him. HEY, WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO, I WAS JUST TRYING TO SPREAD LOVE WHY YOU GOTTA BE LIKE THAT OMG

When I get my Type R they'll be sorry!

76b8c11172557ee545e00359c7c31339.gif

Morning :wave:

I hate clicking links :mad:

View: https://youtu.be/rILyBg7ZjeI

But that is cool as ****!

I'm up late because I drank a Dr. Pepper before bed!

/SADBOI HOURS

The caffeine keeps ya up?

This is something I wondered about as a kid -- and now we have the tech to see it. :eek:

^ Yeah I'm surprised no one has did it yet. Well that I've seen.

I know it's been a minute since i was on here, just busy between work and getting stuff done around the house. Working on a sign for my wife for fall and still working on the rest of the planters for the flower beds when the weather cooperates. Not gonna lie, 6 days working in the heat makes me wanna be lazy on sunday.

I did start training a new lady to take my office job checking customers in at the ASP. So i should be going back to some more satisfying work in the next few weeks. We did get another raise, up to $20.35/hr, so that's a welcome addition. FedEx is going to working Sundays too, so i may be dropping that altogether in the near future depending on how long the days are. Lately they've just been from about 730-200ish, if im working until 500 7 days a week, I'm dropping FedEx like a bad habit.

I'm still in love with the Si! Seems like the previous owner may have driven this thing quite hard frequently. The gas mileage was terrible when I first got it, but is starting to come to a better level over time. I notice with each tank of gas I go a bit further each time. I will get to some little stuff with it in the near future. Just blacking out what chrome is left and maybe getting some trim paint to freshen up the front wiper cowl.

Hey Si owners? How much do y'all pay in car insurance if you don't mind sharing?

i have no idea. i have lots of things on my insurance. i pay $407 a month for 4 vehicles and house insruance. wow, i pay a lot of insurance.

I know it's been a minute since i was on here, just busy between work and getting stuff done around the house. Working on a sign for my wife for fall and still working on the rest of the planters for the flower beds when the weather cooperates. Not gonna lie, 6 days working in the heat makes me wanna be lazy on sunday.

I did start training a new lady to take my office job checking customers in at the ASP. So i should be going back to some more satisfying work in the next few weeks. We did get another raise, up to $20.35/hr, so that's a welcome addition. FedEx is going to working Sundays too, so i may be dropping that altogether in the near future depending on how long the days are. Lately they've just been from about 730-200ish, if im working until 500 7 days a week, I'm dropping FedEx like a bad habit.

I'm still in love with the Si! Seems like the previous owner may have driven this thing quite hard frequently. The gas mileage was terrible when I first got it, but is starting to come to a better level over time. I notice with each tank of gas I go a bit further each time. I will get to some little stuff with it in the near future. Just blacking out what chrome is left and maybe getting some trim paint to freshen up the front wiper cowl.

did you ever get a better picture of your downpipe?

Hey Si owners? How much do y'all pay in car insurance if you don't mind sharing?
I hate the insurance topic.. **** is a ******* scam. You need it and everyone's is different.

Had someone I knew that lived in my same area (same zip code) and he had a DUI on his record and he was paying less than me for the same exact car that I had!! WTF

:cornrage:

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I hate the insurance topic.. **** is a ******* scam. You need it and everyone's is different.

Had someone I knew that lived in my same area (same zip code) and he had a DUI on his record and he was paying less than me for the same exact car that I had!! WTF

:cornrage:

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Was it for the STi?

Speaking of insurance, who does everyone use? We switched to American National last November and got a lot better coverage for a tad bit cheaper price than State Farm. We pay $175/month for 3 cars, $45/month for my motorcycle and $679/year for our house. We were paying a little more for 1/10 the coverage of what we have now.

Thanks for the responses, everyone!

I was hoping it wouldn't be too much more expensive.
You can call your insurance and just ask what the cost would be for x year si and they’ll tell you in a couple minutes. Age, credit score, state/city you live in, driving record will make everyone’s rates way different.

Back