Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

AAA gold card holder here

They bring you a stog and offer nose beers when u got a gold card :spazface:

Was it for the STi?

No this was WAY back in the day. I believe in 2007.

I have Geico right now. Used to have Jake from State Farm.

We have State Farm. I've had them for probably 15 years. Wife has had them since she started driving (20 years ago). She won't ever switch. She likes our insurance agent. I previously had Geico when I was under my parents.

I have a few friends who do the insurance broker thing and jump around for the best deals but my wife won't ever go for that.

We have State Farm. I've had them for probably 15 years. Wife has had them since she started driving (20 years ago). She won't ever switch. She likes our insurance agent. I previously had Geico when I was under my parents.

I have a few friends who do the insurance broker thing and jump around for the best deals but my wife won't ever go for that.
We were the same way with State Farm, had them for 10 years and liked our agent. Our agent at our new company, I've known for 15-20 years, used to go to church with him. My brother suggested to us to talk with him about it and it worked out for the best with us.

It's Shannan from State Farm.

We were the same way with State Farm, had them for 10 years and liked our agent. Our agent at our new company, I've known for 15-20 years, used to go to church with him. My brother suggested to us to talk with him about it and it worked out for the best with us.

I don't feel like our rates are bad per say.. but I'm sure there are better deals if we shop around (which we don't want to do).

I remember when I first got my 2007 Subaru WRX Limited. I bought it May 2007.

$315/month for insurance (yes you read that correctly - insurance not car payment).

0 at-fault accidents
0 speeding tickets
21 (almost 22 years old) when I got it.

:eek:

I remember when I first got my 2007 Subaru WRX Limited. I bought it May 2007.

$315/month for insurance (yes you read that correctly - insurance not car payment).

0 at-fault accidents
0 speeding tickets
21 (almost 22 years old) when I got it.

:eek:

slightly more than what i was paying living in toronto with that black hatchback i posted a few pages back. i was in my 20s. now im paying about $100 a month more with 4 vehicles and a house in a small town.

Morning :wave: Monday again... Ugh. :hiding:

slightly more than what i was paying living in toronto with that black hatchback i posted a few pages back. i was in my 20s. now im paying about $100 a month more with 4 vehicles and a house in a small town.

Damn! $100/month is DIRT cheap.

I think I'm at $250/month for my 2 vehicles + $120/month for my wife's car + X amount for renters insurance (wife pays that) = WAY more than you.

Morning :wave: Monday again... Ugh. :hiding:

Damn! $100/month is DIRT cheap.

I think I'm at $250/month for my 2 vehicles + $120/month for my wife's car + X amount for renters insurance (wife pays that) = WAY more than you.

no, i meant 100 more than when you were younger for one vehicle. im at like $400 a month for everything.

Morning!

It's Monday and

-- Got Up Early
--Left Early
--Traffic Made Me Late
--Homie's out on Maternity Leave, so I got his extra tickets
--Sciatica chose today to act up so it hurts to walk
--Had to park outside after that fresh wash, so the car's probably dusty already
-- Ain't nobody answered my emails from Friday at work

BUT I TELL YOU ONE THING
I AIN'T SICK WITH THAT STUFF

SO WE GOOD LMAO

giphy.gif

no, i meant 100 more than when you were younger for one vehicle. im at like $400 a month for everything.

Oh ****. Sorry reading fail. :giggle:

Morning!

It's Monday and

-- Got Up Early
--Left Early
--Traffic Made Me Late
--Had to park outside after that fresh wash, so the car's probably dusty already

BUT I TELL YOU ONE THING

SO WE GOOD LMAO

:wave:

Traffic is a thing again there? It's still not back at full capacity here. Wait.. You are in Texas so they never had closures of things lol

Sucks about the extra tickets. Oh! My wife has had sciatica. I know she was in pain when she got it. Dang

Morning!

It's Monday and

-- Got Up Early
--Left Early
--Traffic Made Me Late

BUT I TELL YOU ONE THING

SO WE GOOD LMAO

giphy.gif

ouch. My day was get up on time, make coffee, walk upstairs and get to work. Gonna be 2021 before I know what a commute is again. Maybe longer, who knows?

A old man at 35, maybe you should look into funeral's policy:rotfl::shady: the sti was the only thing keeping you alive.

Back