Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

ouch. My day was get up on time, make coffee, walk upstairs and get to work. Gonna be 2021 before I know what a commute is again. Maybe longer, who knows?

That upstairs commute! :D

They're projecting next year for most of our staff, too. I mean, it's quiet at least -- but not in the peaceful way.

Empty schools are freaky.

Wait.. You are in Texas so they never had closures of things lol

Lol, we're taking the hit for it, too. At this point, I'm just like

-Wake Up
-No Corona Symptoms?

giphy.gif

Anybody around that's done the 2013 Si RSB (20mm) swap to a 2012 Si? I was considering it, but now it looks like the cost benefit just isn't there. After building my cart on CHH the total comes out to ~ $181 with shipping, but the 22mm Progress is only $178 with free shipping...

At this point I'd be dumb to go with the 13-15 RSB swap instead, right?? :confused:

I just feel like I'm missing something. Or did the price really drop on the Progress 22mm that significantly?
upload_2020-8-3_11-36-7.png
upload_2020-8-3_11-38-28.png

Yea might as well go progress. Just note that axion and others have said there is like a ~10 day wait on the bar. A bunch of sites supposedly don’t have it on hand.

Yea might as well go progress. Just note that axion and others have said there is like a ~10 day wait on the bar. A bunch of sites supposedly don’t have it on hand.

The 10 days wait is correct. I got an email from Axion Industries claiming it and the email conversation between them and I was 10 days ago today.

Interesting. They've said nothing about that over the last 5 emails with the owner. I wanted to order associated with my account, but hadn't signed in before checking out. So I sent an email to see if they could attach the order to my account. That would have been nice for him to mention that over the course of the emails, but maybe they figured if they told me I'd cancel the order.

I just went ahead and replied to the email asking. That's kinda weaksauce for him to not say anything if it is.

BOOOOOO!!!!! :mad::banghead:

I feel like if it's "normal" then you should list it on your site as such...

upload_2020-8-3_14-0-47.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-3_13-58-53.png
    upload_2020-8-3_13-58-53.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
I just went ahead and replied to the email asking. That's kinda weaksauce for him to not say anything if it is.

I agree with you. I also am positive they don't have an approximate answer and they don't want to give us any false information and hope. I get that. At the same time, some kind of communication is nicer than nothing. Even if the answer is an "I honestly do not know when I will have more in stock soon, I apologize for the inconvenience,"

Just received word I should be getting my asia trip plane ticket refund money back soon. Know I'm really eyeing one of them manual gearbox llc tranny's.

The wait is worth it for the progress sway. One of the best things I've installed on the car.

bushings. No endlinks. I’m still on stock and they’re holding up knock on wood.

Cool. I'll need to get bushings too then. It seems like most folks kept the stock links and they did the trick. Did you reuse or replace and just stick with OEM?

I stuck with the stock ones but I would highly recommend new ones or something stronger then oem. My car was basically new when I put the whole bar setup on.

i have no idea. i have lots of things on my insurance. i pay $407 a month for 4 vehicles and house insruance. wow, i pay a lot of insurance.

did you ever get a better picture of your downpipe?
I haven't even had time for that. But i may have a lot more free time in the near future...not sure just yet.

Back