Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Speaking of insurance, who does everyone use? We switched to American National last November and got a lot better coverage for a tad bit cheaper price than State Farm. We pay $175/month for 3 cars, $45/month for my motorcycle and $679/year for our house. We were paying a little more for 1/10 the coverage of what we have now.
Usaa since i was 18...so quite a long time now that i think about it...

Just received word I should be getting my asia trip plane ticket refund money back soon. Know I'm really eyeing one of them manual gearbox llc tranny's.

The wait is worth it for the progress sway. One of the best things I've installed on the car.

I'm glad you're getting your trip money back! :cheerleader:

Morning. Stay safe man.

Thanks.

Are you guys having to do anything to prepare?

Last night/this morning (before I left for work) I made sure the lawn chairs/furniture was secured. My wife brought in her flags/door wreath. She moved the potted plants closer to the house (on the porch). Other than that and making sure the sump pump in our crawlspace is functioning that's it. My wife and I are both at work. My supervisor advised that we should only be doing remote support (which I typically try to do anyways) from our offices until it passes.

"Tropical Storm/Category 1 Hurricane" i sat on my patio and drank a beer watching the rain...came into work at 0900.

Will no longer be doing FedEx since they have a new policy that i cannot conform to, i have decided to let it go. My time will be worth it honestly...

So I went ahead and ordered the tranny with the carbon synchros. Really wanted to get the Mfactory lsd but price was kinda steep. I guess later on down the road I can send the tranny back for them to refresh it and add 5 and 6th carbon synchros with the lsd. I’m gonna keep the other tranny. I can get it rebuilt down south for super cheap but getting things to Mexico and back can be a real pain in the ***. I really hope everything goes smooth. @fahnix im pretty sure I’ll be enlisting you bro. Itll make everything a tad easier.

So I went ahead and ordered the tranny with the carbon synchros. Really wanted to get the Mfactory lsd but price was kinda steep. I guess later on down the road I can send the tranny back for them to refresh it and add 5 and 6th carbon synchros with the lsd. I’m gonna keep the other tranny. I can get it rebuilt down south for super cheap but getting things to Mexico and back can be a real pain in the ***. I really hope everything goes smooth. @fahnix im pretty sure I’ll be enlisting you bro. Itll make everything a tad easier.

Sick. Lemme know. Hells yea.

Also my moms hooked it up with this. Stoked.

View attachment 61300

I've got one of those that's saved my *** a few times this year. The Si isn't my daily anymore, so it sits most of the week. I've had to use the jump pack at least 5 times since May. I finally broke down and replaced the battery last week. Decided to keep the old one around just for the hell of it. Thinking about turning it into a Solar powered camping battery so something like that since the core charge was only $15.

kind of wanted to wait to put the sequential in my car until i had a twin disc but im also tired of seeing it sit on the shelf in my garage and want to just put it in now

Back