Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Conspiracy Theory: Sunofwolf hates California because there's a big bear on it's flag. Bears are like wolves' sworn enemies or something like that!

I’m bbq’n right now. I walked outside for like 20 seconds to flip the steaks and got bit by no less then 25 million mosquitoes.

I’m bbq’n right now. I walked outside for like 20 seconds to flip the steaks and got bit by no less then 25 million mosquitoes.

funny you say that i was at my girlfriends house on wednesday for like 30min in her backyard and thursday morning realized my right arm has 26 mosquito bites

Conspiracy Theory: Sunofwolf hates California because there's a big bear on it's flag. Bears are like wolves' sworn enemies or something like that!

**** that old ******!

Nice! I'm drinking wine and playing Rocket League :)

**** that old ******!

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

I hate California because it’s owned by a bunch a plutocrats. I love it because it’s beautiful and has chill people. California’s dope. The people who run it are a bunch of greedy criminals.
Isn’t that everywhere?
^^^^ this guy. This guy right here.

I agree with Nomar, too -- It's like this everywhere! Texas is no different.

Good Morning, Everybody. I'm up early watching Anime because I gotta go to work today and catch up before Monday, which is when my university opens. All of the other departments procrastinated while they were at home, so we're having to re-image several hundred new computers over this weekend. On top of that, people we couldn't get to pick up the phone for 6 months are now demanding our presence to fix things -- so yeah.

This gon be a good one today.

I am sure Ca is geting some smog money from somewhere, PT says a suker is born every second :rotfl:

Good Morning, Everybody. I'm up early watching Anime because I gotta go to work today and catch up before Monday, which is when my university opens. All of the other departments procrastinated while they were at home, so we're having to re-image several hundred new computers over this weekend. On top of that, people we couldn't get to pick up the phone for 6 months are now demanding our presence to fix things -- so yeah.

Damn! That sucks. Getting overtime?

I agree with Nomar, too -- It's like this everywhere! Texas is no different.

I know how that goes.

Good luck my dude. :fistpump:

Damn! That sucks. Getting overtime?

Since I work for the state, I can't get overtime pay; However, I do get comp time -- so I have to balance this day out with a day off.

I know how that goes.

Good luck my dude. :fistpump:

Thanks, bro! :D

I just discovered hellsing. So dope.

Hellsing is hype :)! Hulu has quite a lot of anime -- I still haven't gone through the library in earnest yet.

We're getting close to being done actually -- a side effect of being on campus when no one else is here is that the internet speeds are near instant. SCCM is running on crack-cocaine. We're doing a measured rate of about 100 machines every 2.5 hours.

Since I work for the state, I can't get overtime pay; However, I do get comp time -- so I have to balance this day out with a day off.

dang bro!! the great state of Texas doesn't offer overtime pay or is it for the type of position you are in?

I just quit my last job due to way to much overtime and not having any time to myself. I just took a job working for the state of NC Even though I took over a 50% pay cut I just couldn't live with myself working 12+ hours a day 7 days a week. Working with the state we get the opportunity to get overtime or we can do the comp time where we can roll our overtime into a paid day off if we wanted.

dang bro!! the great state of Texas doesn't offer overtime pay or is it for the type of position you are in?

I just quit my last job due to way to much overtime and not having any time to myself. I just took a job working for the state of NC Even though I took over a 50% pay cut I just couldn't live with myself working 12+ hours a day 7 days a week. Working with the state we get the opportunity to get overtime or we can do the comp time where we can roll our overtime into a paid day off if we wanted.

It's my position as a State-Level "Educator". Since I work as a Technician at a State University, Texas treats me like a Teacher. All of the money that I am to earn is granted to my department at the beginning of the year. Because of this, overtime compensation is impossible for me. I can only either receive more time off, or I have to balance my days back out later in the year. The plus is that management literally finds ways for us to be able to go home early because they want to keep even the hint of us working over down. The downside of course is that you can't make any more than what they tell you at the beginning of each fiscal year.

The pandemic taught me a new appreciation for being paid this way, though. I'm assured pay until September of any given year -- so I at least had that confidence when this all started. It looks like they're gonna leave my department alone this year, too so there's that.

I'm glad that you were able to find a position with a better work/life balance. It's always alarming when I run into folks who disregard that -- your health at a job in relation to what you make is super important.

Back