Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Over here like:

giphy.gif

I wish Facilities would turn on the air in here. I mean, I know it's not as bad as it could be, but no one wants to sit in an office that's 81F with no airflow. :(

Usually it doesn't bother me that much since the outside temp isn't too far off, but today the 81 in here feels much worse than normal. At least I'm not running around the building just to come back to a hot office. :spazface:

75 degrees here and perfect weather Maine. Going for a swim in a nice lake -water temp is near perfect 78 degrees too,. Those sharks nmovie must have been really fun to make , always slutty women in them

A Lotus Seven! :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:
OMGOMGOMG It's beautiful!

Good Morning, everyone! It was nice and like 74 degrees this morning, so the Civic drove like a champ. Even though this weekend was a real battle, it's kinda nice to see the kids roaming around campus again -- mask and all. I was gonna bring the board until they told me that **THE CHANCELLOR** was visiting today, so I gotta wait.
Who is "the chancellor"? Is that like the dean?

So in the University hierarchy, each school in the system has a Dean. Superceding the Dean is an overall University President. Our School system has one President for each campus. The Chancellor is the overall President of all of our University campuses. He has his own security and everything when he shows up.

So in the University hierarchy, each school in the system has a Dean. Superceding the Dean is an overall University President. Our School system has one President for each campus. The Chancellor is the overall President of all of our University campuses. He has his own security and everything when he shows up.

doesnt matter how much time ive spent in college(s). With a title like Chancellor still makes me picture stuff like this

download.jpg

id be weary of anything that close to the border lol but that thing is a gem. buy it

Back