Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

ive added the fd rx7 to the list of cars i want but the price has gone up way too much to justify buying.

ive added the fd rx7 to the list of cars i want but the price has gone up way too much to justify buying.
The other models of RX7 don't interest me. But yeah the FD's have skyrocketted. Along with the Supra.

a 2018 wrx popped up on marketplace and made me think about trading the civic for it.

a 2018 wrx popped up on marketplace and made me think about trading the civic for it.
Mileage? Mods? Condition?

I had a 2015 WRX (ordered/picked up brand new in 2014). I had some issues with mine but I feel it was due to 1st year model. Mine was stock.

I had a 2015 WRX (ordered/picked up brand new in 2014). I had some issues with mine but I feel it was due to 1st year model. Mine was stock.
40k miles. Looks like no mods. Conditon looks good. All for $26500 cnd. I won't be getting it, although it would be more practical for an only vehicle.

Been watching fb6 vs wrx races on YouTube and finding my self very underwhelmed by the results.

Morning :coffee: :wave:
Got busy training a new person and she was on my computer all the time :rotfl:
Oh... That sucks.
What can I say work and life have been hell.
Damn :(
Been watching fb6 vs wrx races on YouTube and finding my self very underwhelmed by the results.
Newer WRX's with the 2.0L engine are meh. I feel like my Accord V6 (2015) is faster (of course off the line the WRX would get me).

Morning :coffee: :wave:

Oh... That sucks.

Damn :(

Newer WRX's with the 2.0L engine are meh. I feel like my Accord V6 (2015) is faster (of course off the line the WRX would get me).
how is that possible? arent they rated at like 280hp? are they heavier and have more drivetrain loss because of the awd? i know it would be much faster with a cobb and bolt on's. easy to make more power when the car is turbo.

I'm over the wrx for now. To get the same payment I have on my si with 2 years left on it id have to trade it in for $10 000 ( way too low ), and do a 6.5 year new loan at almost %7.

how is that possible? arent they rated at like 280hp? are they heavier and have more drivetrain loss because of the awd? i know it would be much faster with a cobb and bolt on's. easy to make more power when the car is turbo.
Yes there is drivetrain loss and more so with AWD over FWD. I've read (not sure how reliable the sources) but AWD is 20-25% loss vs FWD is 10-15% loss. Others might correct me if I'm wrong.

As for the weight.. The Accord weighs about 200lbs more than the WRX.

2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan (my vehicle)
278hp/252tq
Curb Weight: 3,554lbs

2018 Subaru WRX
268hp/258tq
Curb Weight: 3,340 lbs

No doubt the WRX would beat an Accord easily with Cobb/Bolt on's.
:coffee:

some good tea this morning
What kind did you get/make?

How's the female trainee doing?
I'm over the wrx for now. To get the same payment I have on my si with 2 years left on it id have to trade it in for $10 000 ( way too low ), and do a 6.5 year new loan at almost %7.
6.5 year new loan @ almost 7%! :eek:

Yeah I'd just keep the Si. Keep paying off the loan and enjoy the car.

In this era with micro interest rates, 7% sounds like 2005. Ouch.

yeah, for fun i priced out a new wrx 5 year finance and its like $4000 more at the end for the new one and about $100 bi weekly more than the used one. its nuts and its .5% interest on the new one.

Back