Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Wifey doing her work thang this weekend. I’ve been chillin at the house with the pups.

She is a live event producer for ESPN....SEC Network to be more precise. Mainly works on gymnastics and womans volleyball but has helped out on a few basketball games.

Her first “live” game she is producing since covid started. Normally she has been working from home and helping/overseeing the school do the work.

F35A3611-D5AD-4472-B1EC-E2CE638FF0E8.jpeg

Wifey doing her work thang this weekend. I’ve been chillin at the house with the pups.

She is a live event producer for ESPN....SEC Network to be more precise. Mainly works on gymnastics and womans volleyball but has helped out on a few basketball games.

Her first “live” game she is producing since covid started. Normally she has been working from home and helping/overseeing the school do the work.
Nice! She works for the same company as Keith :thumbsup:

Y'all actually shut down for weather there?

I thought only us in the south did that lol
We aren't like the New England. It's not as bad as when the south gets snow lol

But I think businesses/government close to not get employees/customers hurt. Lawsuits and ****.

I had a tough commute up 14 stairs. Weather is super dreary of course. Now I have to attend a meeting in the middle of the day on my day off at the end of next week. I just want to take one day off.

Webby won't do that for us lol
79f111d2db7681a8cde58dd5a315e9c5_w200.gif

:coffee:

Back