Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Why does my hot tub randomly trip the damn breaker???
I don't know if this is serious or a joke... if serious, is on an extension cord, 110v or 220v wired to the house or? Someone I know just asked me this same thing a week ago. They had a hot tub outside with like a thin 50 ft extension cord to a 110 outet. It kept tripping. They had no clue about different cord ratings and whatnot. Then it killed their pump.

I don't know if this is serious or a joke... if serious, is on an extension cord, 110v or 220v wired to the house or? Someone I know just asked me this same thing a week ago. They had a hot tub outside with like a thin 50 ft extension cord to a 110 outet. It kept tripping. They had no clue about different cord ratings and whatnot. Then it killed their pump.
serious. its 220 wired to the house. i had to run about 100 feet of it to put it where i wanted it and its 2 feet deep not in any conduit. so i really dont want that to be the issue because the ground is clay and i lost 5 lbs burying it. got the company that i bought it from coming out today to take a look.

Hope it’s not your line....that would suck to fix but might be the issue. Had any rain lately?

Hope it’s not your line....that would suck to fix but might be the issue. Had any rain lately?
My uncle is a linesman. He said he'll bring something over to test the line for shorts. It better not be the problem.

something ive wanted to do for a while since moving into my house is adding a faucet at the garage door because for some reason an outdoor faucet was never installed in the front of my house. so ive been using a hose attached to the laundry sink in my garage to wash cars and its getting annoying. ive been thinking of running a pex line to the front of the garage inside the door, ultimately maybe getting a wall mount pressure washer as well. so now im trying to figure out what fittings to use, go with sharkbite and make it simple or using crimps.

also i was hoping to just T off of the existing water line at the sink in the garage but im not sure how to go about it. theres not enough plastic line coming out of the wall to T off of so im left with T ing off the valve some how.

i think my best bet is just going to a hardware store and asking my question

Good Morning Ya'll. Happy Monday :coffee:

Gotta come to work to get away from the wife and her projects she has/had me doing... lol

Got my goodies coming in this morning! Really excited

Anyone have experience with BCRacing coils?

@JesseFB6 @bootyluvr @Janz3n

Hahaha. You guys wanna know what Sunofwolf is doing?

Breeding and selling kittens, looks like. @ElDiabloBlanco spotted him and showed me.

If you'd like to find literally *every* place sunofwolf is haunting and has haunted in the past, just google keywords 'Sunofwolf Forum'. He has this habit of using the same username for absolutely everything, so you know it's him. So far I've found him on

SRT Forums, from when he still had his Neon
Investors Hub, for precious metals.
R6messagenet -- for his bike
Vfrworld-- for his bike -- my favorite thread: https://www.vfrworld.com/threads/concealed-carry-weapon-on-bike.19152/page-9

-Proof-

View attachment 62627

Hope that sates your curiosity.
lmfao now we know how to find him and we'll know when he'll pop up in another forum in the near future. Anyone know if he still has the Honda or got rid of it after he wasn't happy with his sandwich choice because it wasn't a Reuben sandwich?

Back