Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

We had a flood warning overnight but it wasn't too bad. I slept through it (well part of it). I crashed around 930pm. It started raining around 6pm.

Morning :wave:

They won't hack all of your info.. Come on now.

Why do you want an Si? That's a downgrade from the CTR.
I would only do it if I “needed” to. Dudes these days are selling their CTRs to vroom/carvana/Carmax for $45k-$47k. Which would mean I could get that Si, not have a car payment and still pocket a couple grand from owning the CTR for a year. Also prob get a grand back on the couple mods I’ve done to the CTR, which would be breaking even on the parts.

Then eventually look for that EK hatch to throw a K20 into.

Also maybe a little nostalgia like @ethlar mentioned….

Make sure to check for coolant leaks in the valley under the intake. Xterra guy here had an issue with his in that same area

Make sure to check for coolant leaks in the valley under the intake. Xterra guy here had an issue with his in that same area
I'll make note of that. Honestly, I'm throwing this in and putting it up for sale when I'm done. If I was keeping it i would replacing all maintance times now. Mother in-law is getting a first gen Honda fit with a manual trans gifted to her.

Just got home from dinner with the family (every Tuesday) but we went to a local place. Buffalo Chicken Wrap with french fries and a side Caesar salad was on point! :thumbsup:

So for shits and giggles I emailed the guy listing that Si. I first emailed around 1pm, dude got back to me within 15 mins but answered half my questions and shitty pics. I sent a follow up email around 5 pm asking for the vin to run a carfax and to see if a friend could swing by one day to take a look at it for me since I’m from out of town. It’s been 2 hours and haven’t heard back, lol

Maybe his Nigerian king made him go clean out the toilets.

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
So for shits and giggles I emailed the guy listing that Si. I first emailed around 1pm, dude got back to me within 15 mins but answered half my questions and shitty pics. I sent a follow up email around 5 pm asking for the vin to run a carfax and to see if a friend could swing by one day to take a look at it for me since I’m from out of town. It’s been 2 hours and haven’t heard back, lol

Maybe his Nigerian king made him go clean out the toilets.

You said have a friend swing by so he figures you are shady.

I’ve def seen people ask others to check out vehicles for them. I’d say that’s not unusual.

Back