Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'm very sorry to hear that man

He's been like this for a bit, and has been largely ignoring it all thus far. I'm guessing he's maybe turned a corner.

He's started to allocate out certain things, like my Grandma did. Out of all the stuff, I feel like this one's among the more special items. He had it sawed off right before giving it, so he'd been thinking about it a while.

He's been like this for a bit, and has been largely ignoring it all thus far. I'm guessing he's maybe turned a corner.

He's started to allocate out certain things, like my Grandma did. Out of all the stuff, I feel like this one's among the more special items. He had it sawed off right before giving it, so he'd been thinking about it a while.

Those are always the most special.

My FIL handed down his BBQ pit to me. Which doesn't sound like much unless you're from Texas. This is a pit that he has won multiple trophies with and has been around for YEARS, it's probably older than I am :rotfl:

He's only letting me "borrow" it for now, but the way he said it to me more hints towards him wanting me to have it, since I'm the favorite SIL (one divorced out and the other is a drunk)

I gotta go to the dang Dentist today. One of my fillings came out while I was eating some Sour Gummi Sloths.

I was supposed to go to the dentist in January (mid month) for 6-month cleaning but had to cancel... Called them back at the beginning of last month and the soonest appointment is May.. MAY! So I called my wife's dentist (she switched not too long ago) and they also said MAY for the soonest cleaning.. WTF

I was supposed to go to the dentist in January (mid month) for 6-month cleaning but had to cancel... Called them back at the beginning of last month and the soonest appointment is May.. MAY! So I called my wife's dentist (she switched not too long ago) and they also said MAY for the soonest cleaning.. WTF
because of covid? i know mine books less people a day because of that.

Dentist I see said a lot of people cancelled their cleanings during covid, and now they’re dealing with tons of cavities, root canals, general issues & cleanings that people kept putting off. Mine was like 2+ months out for a cleaning & they had full staff working.

because of covid? i know mine books less people a day because of that.

Dentist I see said a lot of people cancelled their cleanings during covid, and now they’re dealing with tons of cavities, root canals, general issues & cleanings that people kept putting off. Mine was like 2+ months out for a cleaning & they had full staff working.

Damn... :-/ Should have figured that.

Providers quit too. The account manager for the contractor that’s doing the work on my yard was a dentist and quit mid-2020 as COVID restrictions set in. Dentist offices here were closed down for several months.

Yea we had a period where ours were closed, but it was maybe 4-5 weeks in early 2020, and then they opened back up here.

Yea we had a period where ours were closed, but it was maybe 4-5 weeks in early 2020, and then they opened back up here.
Washington went off the deep end of the pool for COVID. We just started allowing discretionary surgeries to happen again a couple of weeks ago.

Washington went off the deep end of the pool for COVID. We just started allowing discretionary surgeries to happen again a couple of weeks ago.

elective surgeries at the two closest hospitals were cancelled pretty early for covid here. They didn't allow them for quite a while, and then when numbers dropped a bit they resumed. They cancelled them for a 2nd time when numbers went up quite a bit around christmas time of 2021 into new years etc. They also had bed shortages, so any surgery that wasn't considered a life threatening situation ended up being delayed. Anything surgical requiring an overnight stay (using a hospital bed) was delayed unless it was considered lift threatening.

Gettin' clapped for a clean 1300 at the dentist.

rip-me-taylor-swift.gif

Those are always the most special.

My FIL handed down his BBQ pit to me. Which doesn't sound like much unless you're from Texas. This is a pit that he has won multiple trophies with and has been around for YEARS, it's probably older than I am :rotfl:

He's only letting me "borrow" it for now, but the way he said it to me more hints towards him wanting me to have it, since I'm the favorite SIL (one divorced out and the other is a drunk)

Handing down the pit is a real gesture here in Texas! To trust another man with your grill at all is a sign of true respect.

Reactions: Dad
Back